I am the happiest monkey in the world today.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Drew

Reaction score
Wikileaks and Russian hackers took this election.

But somehow, that's not even brought up anymore.

You believe this shit?

I'm not surprised she won the popular vote...votes seem to appear for them.

Hell I was surprised there wasn't enough "votes" in south Florida to overtake Trump there.

To be clear, I didn't support either. I would be trashing trumps side just as much if they lost.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
If Hillary had gotten even close to the number of votes Obama got she would have won the election no problem. People were sick of her bullshit and weren't sheep following the media like you Deezy. Hell the approval rating for the media has gone way down as well cause of what a terrible fucking job they did covering the election. Even CNN themselves admitted the media fucked up.

Pepe the Cholo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I voted for Pedro.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Deezy saying Margaret Sanger was a good person, really shows he isn't very intelligent. Yeah, she worked with black people all right.
Because.....she started planned parenthood?

Acting like women being in charge of their own bodies is so terrible :smh

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
If Hillary had gotten even close to the number of votes Obama got she would have won the election no problem. People were sick of her bullshit and weren't sheep following the media like you Deezy. Hell the approval rating for the media has gone way down as well cause of what a terrible fucking job they did covering the election. Even CNN themselves admitted the media fucked up.
LOL sheep......the guy who said nothing of value and spread nothing but false statements and inane conspiracy theories seemed to have a flock all his own. :smh

Sabretooth

Reaction score
LOL sheep......the guy who said nothing of value and spread nothing but false statements and inane conspiracy theories seemed to have a flock all his own. :smh

Hillary's lies were what got her so much hate so don't go that route. And if you think he said nothing of value then that proves you don't pay attention to jack shit.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Hillary's lies were what got her so much hate so don't go that route. And if you think he said nothing of value then that proves you don't pay attention to jack shit.
Systems rigged, I don't pay taxes, wall, Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers, let's put tags on Muslims and not let any in for a undisclosed period of time, jail my political rival, bigly. :smh

What did I miss?

Last edited:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Systems rigged, I don't pay taxes, wall, Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers, let's put tags on Muslims and not let any in for a undisclosed period of time, jail my political rival, bigly. :smh

What did I miss?

1. The media are biased
2. Secure borders
3. Some are
4. Trying to prevent terrorism
5. Because of her emails
6. I don't know what Bigly is

Got anything else?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
1. The media are biased
2. Secure borders
3. Some are
4. Trying to prevent terrorism
5. Because of her emails
6. I don't know what Bigly is

Got anything else?
Some are....:TI: it's that kind of attitude and false equivalents that lead to this morons election. FBI said her emails offer nothing indictable. :smh :smh

Defending terrorism by alienating an entire culture....yeah that'll work :smh

And to think you tried giving me shit for talking about cartoonists baiting people.:smh :smh :smh

Biased media? When one offers facts and stats whilst another offers bullshit....more false equivalence. May as well go to Breitbart and live in that factless buble. :smh :smh :smh

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Some are....:TI: it's that kind of attitude and false equivalents that lead to this morons election. FBI said her emails offer nothing indictable.

Defending terrorism by alienating an entire culture....yeah that'll work

And to think you tried giving me shit for talking about cartoonists baiting people.

Biased media? When one offers facts and stats whilst another offers bullshit....more false equivalence. May as well go to Breitbart and live in that factless buble.

It's not a false equivalent. You gonna deny that a lot of drugs come from Mexico?

Doesn't matter what FBI said. They couldn't have gone through so many emails in a few days.

Sorry but it's gotten so bad that we're at that point. I don't feel good about it but I think it's necessary.

Do you have a source for the factual media because A LOT of news sources condemned Trump

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
It's not a false equivalent. You gonna deny that a lot of drugs come from Mexico?

Doesn't matter what FBI said. They couldn't have gone through so many emails in a few days.

Sorry but it's gotten so bad that we're at that point. I don't feel good about it but I think it's necessary.

Do you have a source for the factual media because A LOT of news sources condemned Trump
If the FBI couldnt go through all her emails, then how the fuck did anyone who votes do it? Let alone wikileaks and alt right websites?

Acting like a small group encapsulates an entire country is just plain dumb. Much like the reaction to Muslim fundamentalists. That's like saying mass shooters who were all predominantly white, mean all white guys are dangerous.

Acting like a guy who is heading towards indictments and has had numerous lawsuits against him is more trustworthy than Hillary Clinton is crazy.

She released all her emails, this guy didn't even release his tax returns.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
If the FBI couldnt go through all her emails, then how the fuck did anyone who votes do it? Let alone wikileaks and alt right websites?

Acting like a small group encapsulates an entire country is just plain dumb. Much like the reaction to Muslim fundamentalists. That's like saying mass shooters who were all predominantly white, mean all white guys are dangerous.

Acting like a guy who is heading towards indictments and has had numerous lawsuits against him is more trustworthy than Hillary Clinton is crazy.

She released all her emails, this guy didn't even release his tax returns.

Obviously the voters couldn't go through them but just knowing she had them was enough to piss people off and the fact that the FBI dismissed them so quick led people to believe that Washington are corrupt which is what Donald had been saying.

Like I said it's unfortunate but if we want to stop Muslim terrorism then banning them is necessary at least until we wipe out the terrorist groups.

When you're the owner of a multi billion dollar company you're going to get lawsuits. People literally make shit up to try to get money.

She has not released all her emails and Trump didn't release his tax returns cause he's under audit.

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Obviously the voters couldn't go through them but just knowing she had them was enough to piss people off and the fact that the FBI dismissed them so quick led people to believe that Washington are corrupt which is what Donald had been saying.

Like I said it's unfortunate but if we want to stop Muslim terrorism then banning them is necessary at least until we wipe out the terrorist groups.

When you're the owner of a multi billion dollar company you're going to get lawsuits. People literally make shit up to try to get money.

She has not released all her emails and Trump didn't release his tax returns cause he's under audit.
You can't be under audit for 20 years.

Email leak was from Comey the FBI director. Who himself has stated there isn't anything there, more false equivalence to a non issue.

Mark Cuban has no lawsuits that I know of, warren buffet either. That line don't fly.

So you can ban Muslims, but can't ban guns? Guns kill more people in a year than terrorism has done in the past 20 years.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
You can't be under audit for 20 years.

Email leak was from Comey the FBI director. Who himself has stated there isn't anything there, more false equivalence to a non issue.

Mark Cuban has no lawsuits that I know of, warren buffet either. That line don't fly.

So you can ban Muslims, but can't ban guns? Guns kill more people in a year than terrorism has done in the past 20 years.

He was under audit this year. The year he was running for president. His tax returns from previous years were released.

Ok this is going in circles lol. Comey's statement doesn't matter because not enough time was given to the issue.

That's because Trump's and Cuban's business ventures are different. Lawsuits are common in the real estate industry and most of the suits were dismissed.

2nd amendment buddy. Go ahead and try to get that repealed. its not gonna happen so at least stop the people who incorrectly use them.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
2nd amendment can't be repealed, but you can ignore the 14th amendment?

Never released any taxes, only ones that were, had been leaked. And that's from the 90s :lmao

What a joke those emails scandals were.