Hug It Out Bitches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
Management, at least, are not 'shitting' on anybody or any idea. We just wont turn every idea into reality. Simple as that.
And if it goes on and on...the ranting about a certain point or it keeps coming up, we will react. The constant whining about the same points are what's hurting us going forward. Time to move on. We have a chance to hit greatness here...your choice guys..

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
people say too stubborn to see logic... I question if the definition of logic is known.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
seems more opinionated than logic as if it were logic it would be a greater chance of it being accepted by the masses whereas opinions which is something everyone has and believes their "opinions" are to be taking as clear cut logic and fact and should be accepted as fact... is still strictly opinion and unless specified and spelled out in purely logical form is still opinion in which case is subjective to being agreed or disagreed upon and when those said "opinions" are disagreed then it is construed to being defined as logic.

But that's just my take on it.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Both Andy's and I's "opinions" are filled with logic. His suggestion of a criteria makes it fair for everybody. To say you just liked an RP better than an another, that's a weak system to have. Where as if you're actually reading it, and seeing that it follows some form of criteria, it makes your system much stronger. There is clearly no logic coming from you, when you constantly say it's not going to work, without a logical explanation as to why it won't work. Instead, all I'm getting from what you post is "I don't like new ideas, they scurr me." Fact of the matter is Andy's suggestion of criteria DID work for our successfully run PWA, for 3 YEARS! Now, before I go on, please tell me, or copy and paste all of the posts I have made where I mentioned PWA. PLEASE! I have hardly said anything about PWA, except for a small reference in an RP. PWA is in the past, but, from what I'm seeing, Andy(a very experienced e-fedder) is trying to help you out, with a very simple suggestion. This same suggestion worked for XWE, an e-fed I was in, and that fed ran for 12+ years!

Now, I like the product that is being brought out in ACW here, but the staff needs to be much more open to suggestions.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
oh I scurred of new ideas... so no new ideas... new ideas scurr me... I like my idiotic way of saying... "I like his rp better cause it prettier so he wins" instead of my well thought out process of juding MY rps for matches that I JUDGE. I can't tell you how Pete and BDC judge. But I can tell you why each person won and each person lost in the matches that I have judged PERSONALLY. I answer for my actions, for my choices.

So if you want to think like that... feel free to think like that.

Andy

Reaction score
oh I scurred of new ideas... so no new ideas... new ideas scurr me... I like my idiotic way of saying... "I like his rp better cause it prettier so he wins" instead of my well thought out process of juding MY rps for matches that I JUDGE. I can't tell you how Pete and BDC judge. But I can tell you why each person won and each person lost in the matches that I have judged PERSONALLY. I answer for my actions, for my choices.

So if you want to think like that... feel free to think like that.

But what in the hell are you judging for? That's all we want to know. And as staff, you should all judge them the same way.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
This can and should be done via pm we've already cleaned this area numerous times. If anyone doesn't like how the fed is being run gtfo cause it's obvious it's not changing for awhile.