How'd You Find Out the Truth About Santa?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Damnit good point. Least I have chicken. What better way to go out than to have a bucket of chicken by your side?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

You cheating bastard, I leave for some days and THIS is what happens

Wrestling Station

105ruok.jpg

Nation

I saw my mom eating the cookies I left out for santa. I cried myself to sleep that night. I actually still cry myself to sleep every christmas eve knowing that santa will never come.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
lol Nation.

My mom had me believing this shit for a good age lmao. I found out when I was ten. All the kids at school said it wasn't real, and I was like "then how come I haven't realized it" and they all said they recorded their grandparents and shit. was like "okay! sure.". Then, that year I was devoted to finding the truth, and I searched my house. NOTHING. Then, I found them at my Grandma's on Christmas Eve. Lol. I got a Undertaker Coffin Match with Randy Orton, and $50.

Christmas was never the same.