How'd You Find Out the Truth About Santa?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Arn't you blatantly advertising another forum in your sig? I might whore out QCW Radio on here but they don't have an individual forum so I don't think that counts.

Banhammer time!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It's ok Bones. You and I can go pick up some Popeye's. You wear blue, and I'll wear red and we'll go rollin' in the ghetto. We'll confuse the Bloods & Crips so I wont die and go watch the Royal Rumble over at HTK's.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
As long as we go to a ghetto where most of the guys are wearing blue and you don't mind me turning against you when they stop the car and ask wtf is going on here... lets go!!!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
That's it, we're going to Idaho. You'll be like a shadow in a brightly lit room. A brightly lit room full of torches, pitchforks, potatos and 50 year old angry white folk. lol.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Whoa whoa wait a minute. I'm not going to make it out of that scenario. Atleast with mine you would have lived. Sure a little cut here a little cut there, swollen anus, a gun shot wound here or there, I'd make sure to hit the un-important arteries/body parts. I mean come on, who really needs 2 arms?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yeah I guess you're right. I could always replace my missing arm with a whip. Then you could reasonably survive Idaho. Seeing a crippled white man with a whip walking around with a black man carrying a bucket of fried chicken? It'd look perfectly normal.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Exactly. And if anyone tried to do something, you would have to protect me someway, or I'd tell them all that you're my dad. Nothing worse than a white having sex with a black girl, getting the girl pregnant and keeping the child.