How'd You Find Out the Truth About Santa?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

I saw my dad walk downstairs with a huge bag of presents. When he came back up i said there isn not a Santa is there? He replied ....."No dont be so fucking stupid. I was 9 lol i know its older but i loved that shit.

straight_edge76

I remember learning that Santa wasn''t real when I was 8 or 9. I remember actually putting logic into the whole situation and thinking some old dude with a beard coming into your house and leaving you shit was a litlle far fetched and not to mention creepy.

I ended up finding all the presents marked "from Santa" in the hall closet at my house at the time, plus all the presents were wrapped with the same damn wrapping paper, all the From Tags were in the same hand writing to lol

But being that I had 2 youger siblings I had to keep that to myself lol Parent's are fucking liar's. Honestly I dont think I would feed my kids them damn lies.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Santa Claus is real! His sled is just stuck in the North Pole because he got stranded by Global Warming on an ice burg and is counting on our parents to deliver all the gifts for him by Fed Ex!

colemancol

Hi,
The Bible clearly teaches a powerful, rebellious, subtle, evil being called the Devil, Lucifer or Satan.And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.The Bible teaches Satan rebelled against God. Satan rebelled because he desires to be like God. Satan’s mission is to de-throne God and persuade mankind to rebel against God.

Kizza

Hi,
The Bible clearly teaches a powerful, rebellious, subtle, evil being called the Devil, Lucifer or Satan.And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.The Bible teaches Satan rebelled against God. Satan rebelled because he desires to be like God. Satan’s mission is to de-throne God and persuade mankind to rebel against God.

That's how my sister found out mate.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I never believed in Santa because I was that cool edgy kid who needed to distinguish myself from everybody else.

reality check

Reaction score
I heard once that Santa is supposed to be Satan but the kids couldn't pronounce his name right.

MizMasta3000

^ I heard that before too. In church , the pastor said its Satan that makes us only care about the presents.

This thread is a bit culturally insensitive. Maybe we should make a Kwanza thread for the negros