How'd You Find Out the Truth About Santa?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Simple thread. How did you find out Santa wasn't real?

I was sleeping in front of the tree one year. And something kept hitting my foot. It was a huge box. I rubbed my eyes and saw something walking away. I wispered "Santa?" and the guy turns around and it's my dad. He turns back around and walks away. Alls I said was aw man, I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night.

noumenon

Eh, I stopped believing in Santa at a pretty young age. Even as a kid I thought it seemed pretty far fetched and kind of creepy actually. I just remember telling my parents "I know there's no Santa, so you don't have to pretend there is."

I remember being a bit creeped out by the idea of the Easter Bunny. Could you imagine some mammoth rabbit making his way into your house while you sleep?

MizMasta3000

I saw my mom wrapping gifts at like 3 in the morning while eating the cookies i made for Santa. I never forgave her

Dre

Reaction score
I've stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was 7 years old because of my mother. I remember when I was making my Christmas list and one of the items that I wanted was the Wrestlemania 2000 video game for the Nintendo 64. Then when Christmas day came around and I went to go open my presents, I've got a note from Santa Claus saying that he didn't have Wrestlemania 2000 so instead I had to settle with WCW Mayhem. I knew it was a lie cause I seen that the note was in my mother's hand writing.

Kizza

I asked my mum.

Me: Is Santa actually real?
Mum: Nope.
Me: Do I still get presents?
Mum: Yep.
Me: Nice *goes back to sleep*

Never believed in Tooth Fairy though. Too ridiculous.

And anyone who doesn't know their parents' handwriting at 7 is Blue.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Me and my little brother tried robbing the tooth fairy. My mom snuck in my room and was going to take my brothers tooth. We had bunk beds. So I was hiding up on top and he was under the bottom bed on the floor. He heard footsteps and grabed her foot. And I jumped off the top of bed and yelled "Gotcha Bitch". We aint get any money, but our ass' were soar as hell for a while.

PeepShow

I knew it was a lie cause I seen that the note was in my mother's hand writing.

This. Worked every time up until I was old enough to distinguish my mother's writing.

Famou$ 187

Santa is real and he is following me on Twitter. Naw but seriously I don't even remember how old I was.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Found all the presents before Christmas one year. Can't remember how old I was.

Wrestling Station

I don't believe in Christmas. So thats about it I guess lol.