How?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Yeah, that's it.

And I did do a search. Just did it in the BTB since I figured, ya know, it's a BTB.

And I just got done reading it all again. Man, even though some of the stuff is a bit cheesy, I'm still proud of it. :eek:

Paul

Reaction score
I was thinking of running a big massive tournament if people are up for it?

Evil Austin

I beleive you need permission from the mod to host one of those and it would need more information not just like "are you up for a big tournament" would it be Match writting or Promo writting or one of those things that Beer had.

Paul

Reaction score
It would be a show writing.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
No one would sign up for one on Show Writing, it takes to much time and tbh, would probably sap what activity is left out of the section.

CT Styles

Don't bother with tournaments, people don't give a shit.

And btw, are you actually 12?

Paul

Reaction score
Ok, no tournament. Yes, I am 12, why?

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I'm going to try to help this section durring my spring break by:
1. Reviewing a lot of shows
2. Try to bring back POI full time (I'm thinking biweekly)

Evil Austin

Well I was away from Thursday until Wednesday and am back now, I should be reviewing more often then not and should be getting my BTB up with shows very soon. I am due for a show any minute now but I haven't had time to write all week but still activity from myself will be on the way hopefuly it helps.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
My it's "spring" comment, I think was taken the wrong way, I just think activity in BTB runs in cycles and right now it is down. I don't think people need to worry about it much, it's just people have other things to do other then BTB. With people being off for spring vacation from school and then shortly after that school will be out, the section will be alot more active.

I think honestly people should take the "downtime" while other bookers are inactive to make a name for themselves before more proven ones come back. I don't think this inactivity is any different then other sites this time of year.

-TJ-

You have your favorite big time btber that everyone likes to suck cock to make a booking situation tournament. (Let's say Jeff Hardy is World champion and fails the drug test for the 3rd time and get's fired 6 weeks before WM 26 (After No way out of course) ) So you bring a little more competition to this section. Then you start a ego filled btb roster, with the opinionated best btbers of the week being main eventers and so on and so forth with a group of four deciding this.

Then you have me make 37 btbs and quit them all in 2 weeks.

New review system:

Opener Match/Promo: (Was it good for opener? Was it useless? Did it prove a point? Ect.....)

Middle of the show: (Same as above)

Best Match:

Best Promo:

Worst Moment of the show:

Rate:

Additional Thoughts:

No Hype (Got it kids?)

Who likes that idea?