How would you book Dean Ambrose comeback?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Well...the set up is the same...only with Dean being the heel & betrayer
this time...and neither Seth or Dean have changed that much as workers...
Nope not at all. The setup is completely different.

Seth Rollins wrestles very different as a face as he did as a heel. The guy has changed his move set more then anyone on the main roster in the last few years.

Since Dean's return, Dans moveset has changed. He is now doing a lot more power based moves.

Looking at the storyline and wrestling, it's different to 2014. We are not looking at a mirror. I mean you are not looking because you don't watch the show.

Best to leave a conversation when you're wrong and
have no adult way of dealing with the situation.
Best to leave a conversation when you won't gain anything from it. Nothing about being right or wrong. The conversation is opinion based. So there cannot be a right or wrong. So you are just chatting shit if you think I have left the conversation becasue i'm wrong about something that is completely opinion based.

Reactions: AfricanScatMahn