How would you book Dean Ambrose comeback?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Dean Ambrose had a quiet 2017. He started the year as IC champion and feuded with The Miz in which seemed like a lifetime. Later in the year he regained his trust with his old Shield brethren Seth Rollins, captured the tag titles (becoming a grand slam champion), feuded with The Bar (which felt like a lifetime), went on The Shield reunion tour and teamed with Kurt Angle. Not a bad year.

Late last year, Dean Ambrose suffered a injury that has apparently been put on the injury list for 9 freaking months. He was written off TV by his hand getting crushed by Samoa submission machine named Joe.

How would you book his return to the ring? will he be heel or face? or will return as a face, the turn heel? Will he reform the Shield? Or will he try and get his revenge over Samoa Joe? Am I asking too many questions?...Maybe?

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Crash

Reaction score
The Shield comes back together, and then Dean attacks Roman and Seth... LOL

But seriously he needs to turn heel in some way. I think he should come back with Seth as a tag team like they used to do and after a few weeks Dean turns on him and blasts Seth with 15 chair shots.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
The Shield comes back together, and then Dean attacks Roman and Seth... LOL

But seriously he needs to turn heel in some way. I think he should come back with Seth as a tag team like they used to do and after a few weeks Dean turns on him and blasts Seth with 15 chair shots.
People seem to think Dean should return as a heel. But that kinda makes no sense. I think he should return as a face team with Seth and Reigns again...then make up a good reason for Ambrose to turn on them.

Crash

Reaction score
People seem to think Dean should return as a heel. But that kinda makes no sense. I think he should return as a face team with Seth and Reigns again...then make up a good reason for Ambrose to turn on them.

Yeah comes back as a face gets a good pop, then turn heel at the right moment...

Redboy123@

Reaction score
A storyline reason for Ambrose to turn heel could be paranoia that Seth is going to betray the Shield again. This paranoia will make Dean go crazy and betray Seth before Seth betrays him. Of course Dean is being delusional, thats what makes him the heel. This will make Dean be more like his crazy Indy alter ego Jon Moxley.

Ambrose vs Rollins in a hardcore match at Wrestlemania 35.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
This would be pretty good to see especially if WWE let's be Hardcore, and as both men have experience in such match it would be good.
The story will be good too. Its a match that warrants a hardcore war of a fight.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
He should come back as "Corporate" Ambrose, dressed sharply
& looking to increase the "synergy" & "productivity" in the WWE.

What?
200.gif

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I just say eventual heel turn on Roman and Seth, even if it isn't right away and he goes slightly less violent, still crazy Jon Moxley. That's all you really need.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Even wacky babyface Dean Ambrose is fine tbh

Redboy123@

Reaction score
If Dean is ok to go, I would have him interfere in the Roman vs Joe match at Backlash. Why? to get his payback on Joe. This will protect both guys as both cannot take a loss rn. It would also create a little bit of tension between Ambrose and Reigns (which has never been explored). The Shield are back together and will keep Roman a way from the main event.

Last edited: