How would you book Dean Ambrose comeback?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If Dean is ok to go, I would have him interfere in the Roman vs Joe match at Backlash. Why? to get his payback on Joe. This will protect both guys as both cannot take a loss rn. It would also create a little bit of tension between Ambrose and Reigns (which has never been explored). The Shield are back together and will keep Roman a way from the main event.
I like the idea of this, especially in regards to piecing the Shield back together. It would certainly set up an interesting return for Jason Jordan.

Reactions: Redboy123@

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I like the idea of this, especially in regards to piecing the Shield back together. It would certainly set up an interesting return for Jason Jordan.
Really intrigued in what Jason is going to do when he returns. I would imagine he will feud with Seth for the IC belt.

If the Shield are getting back together, there are no 3 man team for them to fued with. Kevin, Sami and 'insert name here'. Or Dolph, Drew and 'Insert name here'

Reactions: MildlyUpsetGerbil

Redboy123@

Reaction score
The product is so stale that not even the prospect of a returning Dean Ambrose will excite fans

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I thought the best thing to do was to have a Samoa Joe vs Seth Rollins feud, leading to a PPV match where Ambrose runs in and stares at Joe who kayfabe injured him, flips around and attacks Seth who actually (accidentally) did...

Idk. If you want my real fantasy booking, I'd let him return during Aztec Warfare V

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Dean Ambrose comeback?

WWE Wishes you luck in your future endeavours...

He desperately needs a character change because he is stale and boring as fuck.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
What would you suggest?
Not to sure tbh. Maybe a tag with some younger talent. Or give him a gimmick like 2009 Orton where he was crazy but he was legit crazy like kicking the heads off of people. Injuring his opponents every night, make him dangerous and to be feared. I dunno grow a beard and kick some ass. Because before he was injured he was meant to be crazy because he jumped off the top rope like come on get real we see that shit in every match not to mention getting defeated by anyone on the roster.

Reactions: Redboy123@

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Not to sure tbh. Maybe a tag with some younger talent. Or give him a gimmick like 2009 Orton where he was crazy but he was legit crazy like kicking the heads off of people. Injuring his opponents every night, make him dangerous and to be feared. I dunno grow a beard and kick some ass. Because before he was injured he was meant to be crazy because he jumped off the top rope like come on get real we see that shit in every match not to mention getting defeated by anyone on the roster.
So basically Jon Moxley. I like that. Just need a storyline reason for him to go crazy.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I know...

I'd wait for the most inappropriate & exploitative
moment possible & then have him turn on Rollins
& then do & say nothing in the following weeks so
the heel turn falls completely flat & no one cares.

Oh wait...

The WWE just did that.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Oh...I guess its just me who thinks it was
inappropriate & exploitative & doesn't care.
You are not the only one. Just that you are in the minority. You are criticizing the feud before it has even started.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score

Redboy123@

Reaction score
And we've seen this feud before...just with the roles reversed...
so I really doubt anything new or revolutionary will happen this
time around...so it gets a big old SKIP!!! from me...even before
it starts.
If you think it's just their old feud but reversed, then you clearly haven't been watching. End of conversation

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
If you think it's just their old feud but reversed, then you clearly haven't been watching.
Well...the set up is the same...only with Dean being the heel & betrayer
this time...and neither Seth or Dean have changed that much as workers...

So...its not the same?

End of conversation
Yeah...that's cool Red...

Best to leave a conversation when you're wrong and
have no adult way of dealing with the situation.