How will you remember each member on this forum?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You know what... That's it!

I hate all of you with the utmost amount of hate one human being can have for another!

Never mind.. I'm not good at this at all .

I love you all.
Aah... I couldn't possibly say anything hateful. Not even if I tried.. I still couldn't bring myself to do so. I thank everyone for their kind words about me and I can Not tell you all how happy I truly am to know how ya'll feel about me. Has truly touched me and...and.. oh what the heck! *Grabs a tissue and wipes eyes while gathering everyone Into a Great Big Hug* Thank You for allowing me to be apart of the forum. Love you all!
@Jeffry Fucking Mason And thanks "Hubby"! ?. *gives friendly Hug* ??

Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I am glad, no one mentioned anything about me being a weeb/otaku
shut up you weeb boomer
no u cat zoomer
take it back u small brain climate change denier
no u BiG bRaIn HiGh Iq EdGeLoRd
u can't handle my epic gamer skills, be gone thot
Stay away. I am a man of God. *Angelic Choir*
I honestly don't know where this is going so...

View attachment 15276

Well done, sir.

Best "argument" ever!

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
You know while this thread seems to have been a positive experience for the most part...
its always seems awkward when someone mentions you...but you have failed/or fail to
mention them. I mean...its almost like having someone give you a Christmas present
when you haven't picked them up anything.

There is one kind fellow who completely slipped my mind...and I'm pretty dirty on myself
for it happening...so I'll fix that now.

@InsaneAlphaBeta is the Recap King. Enough said. Keep up the good work
Alpha...and don't worry about paying me back the 2000 "Space Bucks"

Also...

You and me will never see eye to eye on wrestling, probably even in the slightest way.
And the majority of the time we never have. And we have certainly had our share of
disagreements as far as that topic goes. But aside from wrestling, you and I have
always been pretty cool.
I think we see eye to eye on wrestling...just not "Sports Entertainment"
I'm under the impression that there is a difference between the two.

?

Best "argument" ever!
I would have said "Biggest Waste of Time" ever!" but hey...each to their own.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Seto-san Biggest wrestling fan on the site. Seto boi BREATHES rasslin! He’s also the biggest weeb I’ve seen in this universe so far

@Grievous 3D Too pervy but a good man overall. Someone that doesn’t judge and a people’s person

@edge4ever Love this guy too. We agree on a lot of stuff but I will always remember him as an Orton hater since that’s the first conversation we had

@JacobFox Intelligent guy who has an understanding for everything and everybody. Also a people’s person and a good (irl) friend

@InsaneAlphaBeta analyst boy, WWEF’s Meltzer. Good guy with a decent comprehension of the bussines

@Solid Snake crazy cat chick eh? Like how openly she talks about everything and is down to earth. Good personality vibes
@Wolf Priestess A marrying type. Cuteness overload on everything she says. She welcomed me like 5 times when I registered here lol

Love to every pal mentioned once again. This is the least toxic internet community I’ve seen. I’d give it a world piece award before those cockheads Putin and Trump

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I would have said "Biggest Waste of Time" ever!" but hey...each to their own.
giphy.gif

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
@Wolf Priestess A marrying type. Cuteness overload on everything she says. She welcomed me like 5 times when I registered here lol
"Marrying type" huh? You trying to make me Blush? Cause its working! Lol. Thank You for those kind words. *Is very Happy* ?

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
"Marrying type" huh? You trying to make me Blush? Cause its working! Lol. Thank You for those kind words. *Is very Happy* ?
Ye you just seem so kind and sweet. Will make one fella truly happy one day if you ask me. You’re welcome hun

• Love
Reactions: Vampire Quinn