How will you remember each member on this forum?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Now, this thread title sounds grim, but it isn't. I got the idea from the "What if this forum closes" or whatever its name thread that was created by Legit Legend and has thus far gained a lot of attention for some reason. After reading it, it got me to thinking how would I remember each one of the members on here that I have interacted with. So with that here is how I will remember everyone and feel free to post your response since that is the point of this anyways.

@Solid Snake The stereotypical crazy cat lady from Ohio, who is both a friend and an enemy at the same time and knows how to meme...though she tends to kill them
@Solidus A God because he is always looking and watching, but hardly says a word...like a robotic god
@JacobFox One of the few people, who can match me against wrestling knowledge and just an awesome person in general
@Just Kevin The coolest and nicest person I have meet on any forum I have been part of, and he gifted me lifetime legend membership which I am eternally grateful for
@Grievous 3D The person who I fight with like a brother at times and generally is weird as hell like me, likes a lot of the same things as myself, and probably the first person I became friends with on here
@Beavie You are just a way too awesome person and always willing to listen to me on Discord no matter what...and discussing wrestling with you is always fun
@Jeffry Fucking Mason I'll be honest, I use to not really like you, but after I gave you a shot and I kept getting all of you obscured wrestling references from Chikara and elsewhere. I have to say you are a pretty cool guy and is the only person besides Jacob I think could outwit me in wrestling knowledge.

If I miss anyone, then I will be sure to add them later, but yeah post how you will remember each member on here.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'll bite. I'll keep mine short and do people I member off the top of my head (while stealing from your list)

Seth - memes. I will remember nothing but memes and that isn't a bad thing :true:
Jacob - friendly cat lover and skeptic
Kevin - one of the most loyal members of the forum
Grievous - airplanes with boobs and Charlotte pictures
Beavie - friendly Pokemon fanatic who likes to keep the peace
Jeffry - hard ass drunk who is actually a really nice guy (but don't tell him I said that)
Reag - fite me you lil betch (you're ironically one of my favorite members)
Base - cats, bananas, and memes
KoA - movie buff and wonderful, caring son
Doxo - cat lover and Pokemon connoisseur
Wiz - if I had a metal version of myself, bingo
Techy - We lost many times, epically (in Apex)
Jonny - straight edge romantic and way more likable than CM Punk
Snowman - friendly neighborhood man of snow who likes football
ThePhenom - optimistic, friendly, and kicking the asses of seizures
Edge4ever - ?

Edit: @Grievous 3D -
Scrotum-Cat-1.gif

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
The extremely hot chick at the bank remembered me today. She's single. Her memories of me are pretty awesome

• Haha
Reactions: bullyballmm

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Alright...
@Grievous.... Although we have had some ups and downs on things in the past, You're a Really Cool Aussie. ♡♡
@Just Kevin.... I did Enjoy all the Fun Talks we had in the chat. You really are a Cool Guy. Your an Awsome Friend. You care about others around you. ♡
@Red Rain ... Though a Supposed "Bully" I hv never met anyone so interesting. Through your kind and wise words, U have helped me along with some others on here. ♡
@Snowman, Truly one of the Sweetest guys I hv ever met on a Forum truth be told. I will always remember you for your Thoughtfulness, Your Kind and Caring Ways, and for being such a hard worker. ♡♡
More remembrances coming later..

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Alright.. this might be long.. I don't know...

The old crew.. Sharpy, Butters, Majour, @GrammarNazi82, @Dolph'sZiggler, @Senhor Perfect and others... we had a ball back then.. I will remember everyone one of them as the great people they were.

Okay.. the active users...

@JacobFox there is honestly nothing more to say other than I love you.. you and I have grown close and I feel like I have a lifelong friend in you. I look forward to all of the times we get to share in the future.

@Wolf Priestess we've had some interesting times, haven't we? I'm glad we ended up as we did though.. I know that you are a wonderful person. Here's to remaining friends a long time to come.

@Grievous 3D When you first joined 3 years ago I was so confused by you... I honestly didn't know what to think. I really don't remember when we first started talking and becoming friends but I know that it's something that I am glad happened. I enjoy our little chats and just want you to know that I love you, bro.

@Seto-san honestly our friendship was very similar to Grievs and I... I was so confused by you when you first joined... I felt there was a good person there but you had your moments where I started doubting... then I got to know you a bit more and I'm glad I did... you are a very intelligent and extremely big-hearted person.. I love you, bro.

@Solid Snake we both love and adore our cats.. you have a wicked sense of humor that has made me smile a lot while reading your posts.. I appreciate that. You're also very inclusive and welcoming.. you like to try and bring people together. I respect that.

@Solidus Solid leader.. straight forward.. reserved. From our short conversations I can tell that you have a huge heart though and this forum is one of the many passions in your life. I have to say if anyone else was the owner I probably would not have been so fast to support this place the way I have. Even though you are quiet the majority of the time the way you take care of this forum speaks a thousand words of the kind of person you are.

@Beavie we aren't super close... but I have interacted with you enough to know that you are an awesome person. I appreciate you and there's no one else I'd rather lose the WWEF Presidential race to.

@The Reagmaster you are like my little brother here on the forum.. you get on my nerves most of the time then the rest of the time you make me smile. You're awesome, plain and simple. I love you, bro.

@Jeffry Fucking Mason I honestly thought you were one of the biggest assholes on the forum for a long time... I still think you are... but you're a lovable asshole. You really are a good guy as well.. much love to you, brother.

@Red Rain you are an interesting person.. you are strange but not too strange.. you are nice but just nice enough to not come off as a total asshole. You're balanced. I enjoy our chats.. thanks for being someone who's always willing to listen. I do consider you a friend.

@King Of Armageddon I enjoy experiencing life through you (sounds pathetic I know)... I don't get to do any of the things you do.. and I appreciate you sharing with us the pics of the conventions.. the movie news and reviews... I appreciate you. Thank you.

I also want to say thank you to the people who were the lowest of the low. Tgmiveld, BLFFL, Kasumi, and Lissa. As dumb as you all are I must say that at points in time you did make this forum interesting. I am glad that you are all gone though.

I think that'll be it.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
This is just in general..

When my mother passed in 2015 I posted it on here and my inbox was flooded. The amount of sympathy I got from the people here.. some of them who I never had interacted with at all. It made me cry... just reading message after message after message. That is one of the things that I'll always remember the most.

This place is an online home to me... a place where I can come and know that I am accepted and loved by those I interact with. It's an important place.

@Solid Snake Brit, you said you'd remember me as being one of the most loyal members.. well... it's because being loyal to family is ingrained in me.. and I feel like we are a family here.

I hope this place is around for a long time to come.

I love you, guys.