How will you remember each member on this forum?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This sort of thing is difficult to do but I will do it. I apologize beforehand if I don't capture you good people in the way you deserve.

@Seth Being friends with you has been a very rewarding experience. You are unique. You are nice. Hell, if you and I put our wrestling knowledge together, I don't think anyone would be able to compete with us. Haha. But you've been a good listener and you've been there for me and you know I have much love for you.

@Grievous 3D How do I even put our friendship into words? You are so kind. You are forgiving with my mistakes with the hard drive. I won't go further into that, but your kindness was immense. You and I had fun podcasts. You are someone that I hope will be my friend forever you and you know I have much love for you.

@Just Kevin Do I really need to say anything? A good, good man. A good, good friend. You have helped immensely to keep our forum alive. You insisting I come out really had an affect on the forum. We did go towards a big gay tilt lol. But hey, this is a safe place and it wouldn't be that if it wasn't for you. Much love, my friend.

@Just Reag When me and Reag first began talking, we had this fun pretend rivalry. It was awesome. Reag is a good man and someone I am proud to have as a friend. I always love when you are in the chats. You have charisma, charm and much love. Plus, I am glad you mentioned Schizo! That fuck head Roadie tried to take credit for the character which always pissed me off. Honestly, I should probably sell that entrance to WWE. I mean, seriously, isn't his entrance one of the coolest ever?

@Solid Snake I often think about our first interaction. We got into a huge fight and CM Punk sent me a message "That's Solidus's fiance." LOL for the next month I avoided Solidus because I thought he might get mad at me. But cats brought us together. And also, you and I are alike in many ways. I think that's why we got into the fight. I always feel like I can tell you anything and it's cool that a conspiracy theorist and a skeptic can be friends. Much love.

@Solidus You're an enigma. I always have a hard time wondering what you are thinking. But you always seem patient with me when I have my hissy fits. You are intelligent and I have always been loyal to you in these fights with certain assholes who would go unnamed. You are a good an and much love.

@Jeffry Fucking Mason The only guy on the forum who might drink me under the table! lol You have been doing so much to keep the chats going.You are funny. You are great to have to chat with and I always think you and I would kick ass if we go out for a night on the town! Much love.

@Beavie You are the kindest person on this forum. You have a heart a gold. You have patience with people that I lack. I often get angry really quickly. You don't seem to. I wish I had that talent and I respect you and give you much love.

@edge4ever Hey, first off, you never sent me those naked pics you promised. I am waiting! LOL Hey, I got someone who talks about jacking off a lot and calls me sexy even though he is straight. You are not around as much, but I value you very much. Anyone who talks that much about beating off is awesome in my book! You're also from the greatest city in the world and you much love from me.

@InsaneAlphaBeta My savior. lol You have helped me so much since you have been here. After my brother passed away, it's been difficult for me to keep up with all of the shows and everything. You have helped with your awesome threads. You also are one of the people who keeps this forum alive and hopping. You have my respect, friendship and much love.

@Little Miss Who You are so much different than you were when I met you. But you are always full of joy and are so friendly. Much love.

@Snowman A nice guy who used to post the greatest rants on this board. I know you like Tennessee more than me but that is okay. You still get much love.

@CM Punk You are not around as much but when you are, I always enjoy talking to you. I guess for a while I sort of assumed you might not like me anymore after all that happened with the boys on the other forum. I still think you're an awesome guy and much love to you.

@EvilBlackCat She's my sister.

@King Of Armageddon The Man. The Legend. The American Hero. A great man who served our country well. I miss you in the chats, my friend. You know you will always have much love from me. You are one of a kind.

@Jonny Nostradamus Smart. I loved when we did are Nostradamus vs James Randi thing. That was fun. You are a pretty dope ass motherfucker as well. Much love.

@RedDwarfTechy Smart and kind and said nice things about me. LOL I have always like you buddy even though I don't see you much. But you'll always have much love. And also, a WOOOOOOO! :emoji_slight_smile:

@white crow First, thank you for your kind words about me. I feel the same about you. Haven't seen you around as much and sometimes we disagree on wrestling, but that it what makes it fun. Much love.

@ThePhenom97 I always love your posts. Sometimes we don't agree but that is fine. You're always good when you are around. Much love.

@WholeFN'Moe You and I haven't been getting along well recently. I still like you though. I really hope we'll get past it because we got along great in the past.

And now for some fun!

Roadster. A dumbass piece of shit who thought he could outsmart me. When he got banned, I laughed my ass off.

Aids A former friend who falsely believes I got him banned from the site, when he was banned for sexual harrassent. I don't know why he thinks that and I don't know why he has said bad things about me when he came back, but I gave him my home address if he wants to say them to my face. I doubt he will.

Ovaldino. Oh man, banning that loser was the highlight of my banning. When IWT had that big fight, he got mad at me for having my sister vote for me in a match. Even though he would enter the chat and solicit votes all the time. Plus him and the Blue Bullad Club would only vote for themselves when their promos sucked huge donkey dick. I don't hate many people, but I hated that motherfucker and nearly had an orgasm banning his dumb ass. I only have two words for that moron:

But I am sure his mouth is not big enough.

I can be the nicest and most loving friend. Or I can be the most psychotic bitch you've ever met :emoji_slight_smile:

But mostly, I love this forum and the people on it. If this forum ever dies, I will remember you all forever.

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
This sort of thing is difficult to do but I will do it. I apologize beforehand if I don't capture you good people in the way you deserve.

@Seth Being friends with you has been a very rewarding experience. You are unique. You are nice. Hell, if you and I put our wrestling knowledge together, I don't think anyone would be able to compete with us. Haha. But you've been a good listener and you've been there for me and you know I have much love for you.

@Grievous 3D How do I even put our friendship into words? You are so kind. You are forgiving with my mistakes with the hard drive. I won't go further into that, but your kindness was immense. You and I had fun podcasts. You are someone that I hope will be my friend forever you and you know I have much love for you.

@Just Kevin Do I really need to say anything? A good, good man. A good, good friend. You have helped immensely to keep our forum alive. You insisting I come out really had an affect on the forum. We did go towards a big gay tilt lol. But hey, this is a safe place and it wouldn't be that if it wasn't for you. Much love, my friend.

@Just Reag When me and Reag first began talking, we had this fun pretend rivalry. It was awesome. Reag is a good man and someone I am proud to have as a friend. I always love when you are in the chats. You have charisma, charm and much love. Plus, I am glad you mentioned Schizo! That fuck head Roadie tried to take credit for the character which always pissed me off. Honestly, I should probably sell that entrance to WWE. I mean, seriously, isn't his entrance one of the coolest ever?

@Solid Snake I often think about our first interaction. We got into a huge fight and CM Punk sent me a message "That's Solidus's fiance." LOL for the next month I avoided Solidus because I thought he might get mad at me. But cats brought us together. And also, you and I are alike in many ways. I think that's why we got into the fight. I always feel like I can tell you anything and it's cool that a conspiracy theorist and a skeptic can be friends. Much love.

@Solidus You're an enigma. I always have a hard time wondering what you are thinking. But you always seem patient with me when I have my hissy fits. You are intelligent and I have always been loyal to you in these fights with certain assholes who would go unnamed. You are a good an and much love.

@Jeffry Fucking Mason The only guy on the forum who might drink me under the table! lol You have been doing so much to keep the chats going.You are funny. You are great to have to chat with and I always think you and I would kick ass if we go out for a night on the town! Much love.

@Beavie You are the kindest person on this forum. You have a heart a gold. You have patience with people that I lack. I often get angry really quickly. You don't seem to. I wish I had that talent and I respect you and give you much love.

@edge4ever Hey, first off, you never sent me those naked pics you promised. I am waiting! LOL Hey, I got someone who talks about jacking off a lot and calls me sexy even though he is straight. You are not around as much, but I value you very much. Anyone who talks that much about beating off is awesome in my book! You're also from the greatest city in the world and you much love from me.

@InsaneAlphaBeta My savior. lol You have helped me so much since you have been here. After my brother passed away, it's been difficult for me to keep up with all of the shows and everything. You have helped with your awesome threads. You also are one of the people who keeps this forum alive and hopping. You have my respect, friendship and much love.

@Little Miss Who You are so much different than you were when I met you. But you are always full of joy and are so friendly. Much love.

@Snowman A nice guy who used to post the greatest rants on this board. I know you like Tennessee more than me but that is okay. You still get much love.

@CM Punk You are not around as much but when you are, I always enjoy talking to you. I guess for a while I sort of assumed you might not like me anymore after all that happened with the boys on the other forum. I still think you're an awesome guy and much love to you.

@King Of Armageddon The Man. The Legend. The American Hero. A great man who served our country well. I miss you in the chats, my friend. You know you will always have much love from me. You are one of a kind.

@Jonny Nostradamus Smart. I loved when we did are Nostradamus vs James Randi thing. That was fun. You are a pretty dope ass motherfucker as well. Much love.

@RedDwarfTechy Smart and kind and said nice things about me. LOL I have always like you buddy even though I don't see you much. But you'll always have much love. And also, a WOOOOOOO! :emoji_slight_smile:

@white crow First, thank you for your kind words about me. I feel the same about you. Haven't seen you around as much and sometimes we disagree on wrestling, but that it what makes it fun. Much love.

@ThePhenom97 I always love your posts. Sometimes we don't agree but that is fine. You're always good when you are around. Much love.

@WholeFN'Moe You and I haven't been getting along well recently. I still like you though. I really hope we'll get past it because we got along great in the past.

And now for some fun!

Roadster. A dumbass piece of shit who thought he could outsmart me. When he got banned, I laughed my ass off.

Aids A former friend who falsely believes I got him banned from the site, when he was banned for sexual harrassent. I don't know why he thinks that and I don't know why he has said bad things about me when he came back, but I gave him my home address if he wants to say them to my face. I doubt he will.

Ovaldino. Oh man, banning that loser was the highlight of my banning. When IWT had that big fight, he got mad at me for having my sister vote for me in a match. Even though he would enter the chat and solicit votes all the time. Plus him and the Blue Bullad Club would only vote for themselves when their promos sucked huge donkey dick. I don't hate many people, but I hated that motherfucker and nearly had an orgasm banning his dumb ass. I only have two words for that moron:

I can be the nicest and most loving friend. Or I can be the most psychotic bitch you've ever met :emoji_slight_smile:

But mostly, I love this forum and the people on it. If this forum ever dies, I will remember you all forever.

I know I'm not on the site that often, but can you give an opinion on me?

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
[IMG alt="Jeffry Fucking Mason"]https://wweforums.net/data/avatars/s/8/8466.jpg?1574614422[/IMG] Jeffry Fucking Mason The only guy on the forum who might drink me under the table! lol You have been doing so much to keep the chats going.You are funny. You are great to have to chat with and I always think you and I would kick ass if we go out for a night on the town! Much love.
One day down the road we will definitely have to put both of those theories to the test! Much love to you as well, dude

• Love
Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I know I'm not on the site that often, but can you give an opinion on me?

Hey buddy. I am sorry I left you out. Here's what I can say about you. Come here more often. Talk to me. We don't know each other well, but let's get to know each other. I am always willing and happy for new friends. :emoji_slight_smile:

Reactions: Maniax

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

Thank you. I love you too. Always will.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
You realize I am going to take you to gay bars, right?
You realize you're covering my drinks so that I'm drunk enough to karaoke "We Belong Together" and not fuck up the high notes

I. Want. In. (I'm all the fun without any of the drinking)
Yeah Jonny should come, we're the perfect opposites since I'm all the drinking without any of the fun xD

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

And now for some fun!

Love ya Much, Foxy!
Yeah... I guess My time of being here may have changed my views and perspectives a bit. And you Know, I am A Bit older now hving been here what 2.5 yrs I think? Your a Great Guy and I am Happy to call you my friend.

• Love
Reactions: Jacob Fox