How will you remember each member on this forum?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Okay so I saw the tag yesterday and I've read through. It's so sweet with the kind words everyone has said. I wanted to take some time and write this one out so here it goes! This is in no specific order!

@The Reagmaster - I had my IWT debut with you, I came in to the thing without even knowing what a promo was. I had my first tag team with you as well and we kicked some serious ass! BRITISH PAIN WILL LIVE FOREVER! You're always fun to hang out with and never a dull moment when you're around. I am so glad I met you man!

@Solid Snake - My apex buddy! So much can be experienced when you constantly die with the same team XD I feel bad for Soli for carrying us, but hey, it was his fault for landing us in those bad places anyways right! It's been too long since we died played. We all gotta jump in sometime soon!

@Solidus - By space corps directive 001 we are Red Dwarf brothers and will stay that way till the end of time! You are the Ace to my Arnold. *does salute* Also you're a beast at Apex so, keep carrying us yeah?

@Grievous 3D - You're an awesome person and friend, we have agreed, we have clashed, we have argued till the sun went down and then back up again. Your literary mind is unbelievable, be it with your novellas or your shows. I am pretty sure only you hated Roman Reigns more than I did with that initial push of his.

@Just Kevin - Your posts in the shopping thread are always awesome man. Love watching you build up a collection and so jelly when you get them for a steal! But yes, Dr. Attitude E.R.A. is definitely the worst name on IWT... and I am saying this as one half of 'British Kid and Brandon Pain - THE BRITISH PAIN!'

@Butters! - I had a blast doing my first feud with you on IWT buddy, you remain the nicest person i've ever met online. Was a blast to play CIV with you. I wish you'd come back on here or atleast go online in steam so I know you're okay. I hope you're okay and wish you the very best my bud :emoji_slight_smile: You're a gem of a person, never change!

@JacobFox - Your wrestling mind blows the fuck out of me! It's always nice to meet another Ric Flair fan! You're an awesome person man, and I am glad to have had the chance to meet you and talk about Japanese wrestling and such with you!

@DemonHunter1257 - We had ONE match in that dead and buried Xbox league but it's amazing that we've still kept up and chat every now and then be it with you hopping on the streams or discords or anything. I wish you the best with your projects and stuff man! Have a blast!

@Stopspot - You are the reason I checked out NJPW and I am so glad I did, thank you for introducing me to Japanese wrestling and for helping me find wrestlers I had no idea about!

@El Curry - Had a blast teaming up with you and creating Black Heart Brotherhood, we kicked ass and were unbeaten. I'll take that!

Can't seem to tag these people so I will just put it here.

TripInTheHead - You ran IWT really well, there was some sort of management change and i have nfi what happened but you were running it and it was awesome.

Dolphz - You were the first person I talked to when I signed up from that site that did wrestling streams. You were very nice to me and definitely made me get that lifetime upgrade without a moment's thought.

Aids - You actually taught me how to play in an eFed, I had no idea what I needed to do, but he helped me and answered a shitton of questions. Thank you very much.

If I forgot anyone, I do apologize but out of all the forums in the world, only one's ping made me come back to check.

So @WWEF mucho love <3

Now it's time for this hologram to disappear once again!

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
There are PMs for such things people.

Love triangles are for behind the scenes here on WWEF.

Except when they played out in the general and live chats... Dudes fighting over Nikki was funny if a bit tiring (and creepy?). Glad that stopped
[automerge]1574182605[/automerge]
*Finished reading entire thread*

Y'all are stupid

@Solid Snake you are a meme kween and I worship you for that. If you weren't partnered up I would flick on the charm switch and flirt (but seriously I love that you love cats and comedy, in particular our shared love for Arrested Development)

@Solidus and you are a king and a robot. A robot king if you will. Since I'm bi same thing, if you weren't partnered I would be making teasing remarks of a naughty nature (but seriously you are a great leader and even though I don't agree with all your political-philosophical-economic views, I respect that you put forward an intelligent argument and don't shy away from criticism and new ideas)

@JacobFox you can be my uncle and my daddy (but seriously thanks for being there to speak with me. bout to watch that Dracula video that I saw you uploaded)

@Wolf Priestess you're a dude magnet. (but seriously I am happy things in life are looking better for you now)

@Just Reag #BlameReag (but seriously apart from your outbursts and your running of the league, I enjoy participating here with you. And at least you made a league that got people to participate)

@Grievous 3D hello boomer (but seriously you aren't that old and have a good heart and stuff. I think you just need to be willing to expand your horizons, a big part of which involving not being so tribalistic)

@Seth I preferred the weeb name (but seriously I think we had the most real conversations about this site and each other on here)

@Red Rain you like animals and chicks. And being a dick. That's all I'll remember you for.

I'm out again

Last edited:

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
[IMG alt="Jeffry Fucking Mason"]https://wweforums.net/data/avatars/s/8/8466.jpg?1573899429[/IMG] Jeffry Fucking Mason - My first forum enemy. Like everyone else, disliked you at first but that's because at that time where I was like 15, I had no idea what a forum feud and I took everything personally which is something nobody should ever do against you. That lasted like two weeks until I figured it out. The story here is that you give off the worst first impressions. XD That slowly transitioned to me trying to convince you to watch WWE & British Wrestling. Pretty sure I succeeded with atleast one of them. Still remember you showing me a CZW show which was...yikes. And in return you had to watch a WCPW show which was also...yikes. Then that went to the connection we have now where you're the person I'm most open to, I believe. You're the wise old man that I keep going to for advice and wisdom. Yes, I had to include the word old in there. But you're a good man and I'm not gonna mention the person here because privacy, but just know I fully believe that she's proud of you too.
I somehow managed to never get a notification for this, despite that I was watching the thread and tagged. That or I just missed it, idk. You know I'd never no-sell you though dude.

I think what we all really learned here is that I enjoy bullying British children because they're British xD. All seriousness though, I fucking appreciated the shit out of this, bro. Have had some of the best times with you between here, 3 different forums, Skype, and Discord, and continue to do so regularly on here. Will always consider you a close friend, my dude.

Thanks a lot for that last bit. And no, I'm not crying, YOU'RE CRYING! lol. Legit moved by that.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I somehow managed to never get a notification for this, despite that I was watching the thread and tagged. That or I just missed it, idk. You know I'd never no-sell you though dude.

I think what we all really learned here is that I enjoy bullying British children because they're British xD. All seriousness though, I fucking appreciated the shit out of this, bro. Have had some of the best times with you between here, 3 different forums, Skype, and Discord, and continue to do so regularly on here. Will always consider you a close friend, my dude.

Thanks a lot for that last bit. And no, I'm not crying, YOU'RE CRYING! lol. Legit moved by that.
Y2JCake ain't even British though! Lol love you buddy.

• Love
Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Grievous 3D hello boomer (but seriously you aren't that old and have a good heart
and stuff. I think you just need to be willing to expand your horizons, a big part of which involving
not being so tribalistic)
Dude...I have to be honest & say that I have no idea what to think of you anymore. Some days you seem like a cool
guy & some days you seem like a pompous twat...and for the record...telling someone 12 years your senior (that you
don't even really know) that they need to "Expand their Horizons" definitely makes you sound like a pompous twat.

It is not a crime to dislike & throw shit at the WWE...and if you can't handle that...then perhaps you need to re-evaluate
your own approach to wrestling forums.

And I'll be as "tribalistic" as I want to be thank you very much.

AEW & NWA FTW!!!

:bodallas:

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I didn't even do one of these yet, so I'll do one of these then.
@Kassius HoHo - Known you long enough, since the days of palooza, you took me in when others didn't (even allowed me to do the Raw after Mania 29 live discussion) and I'm grateful.
@Just Reag - Another member since also, we've been cool with each other since the days, and I'm cool with you.
@Beavie - I know I was the one who signed up bit you gave me a second chance after I abandoned (again I apologize) RWK and thank you for that.
@Patriot Pants - We seem to hit it, helping out with one of the hottest storylines in LDW (Sorry Nova lol) and giving ideas helping out more. Thanks patriot.
@Wolf Priestess - We have great conversations, nice person to talk to and I'm grateful again.
@Jeffry Fucking Mason - I remember you somewhat, but you're still cool with me.
@Seth - For this whole discussion (and making me laugh), you're good too.