how can i be a VIP member?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

50 posts? Wasn't it 200? VIP is meant to be exclusive, ain't it?

iamironman

Reaction score
you have to kill a wrestler that is reviled by t he forum

straight_edge76

I didn't get VIP till like 3 months ago lol I never knew how.

Klide

yeah i think your gonna have to have the VIP posts to at least triple digits.

xtremebadass

Post count and rep are just a minor requirement. It is heavily based on how well you post and how well you are known on the forum.

Soul_of_Ruby

Reaction score
Triple digits? Really? Whatever happened to quality over quantity? I think it's more fair if V.I.P is for people who have proven they're going to stick around and are active members of the forum.

Kizza

If you are gonna stick around, how is 200 posts at all a problem?

xtremebadass

I think it's more fair if V.I.P is for people who have proven they're going to stick around and are active members of the forum.
It means more to stick around then just saying someone is "going to stick around."

seX-Power

200 posts is fair. Doesn't take long and gives members an incentive to keep posting. And the term 'reliable' is pretty much just a manner of opinion.

Soul_of_Ruby

Reaction score
200 posts is fair. Doesn't take long and gives members an incentive to keep posting. And the term 'reliable' is pretty much just a manner of opinion.

Or an incentive to just spam, really.

200 posts actually takes awhile. Especially w/ the amount of users that attend the boards nowadays. I'm fairly new to this site, but it seems as if most of it's members have gone. There are usually just a handful of people posting in discussions.

The reason I was drawn to this board was because of what is now the vip section. There was a good selection of wrestling media available that now isn't. W/o what is now the vip section, what makes the board really all that different from other wrestling forums?