how can i be a VIP member?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Post count and rep are just a minor requirement. It is heavily based on how well you post and how well you are known on the forum.

Anyone who is in VIP has to be approved by †horza13†. If he feels you can contribute to the VIP room and you have a small post count then he will make sure of it you will be VIP.

kingaviles

Reaction score
I used to be VIP, but it was removed I guess. I'm mostly active in the e-fed, but occasionally dabble (yeah, I said 'dabble', do something about it) around to other areas to put my two cents in. But if it's all about how 'known' I am, then I guess there's no way I would be VIP considering I've never ever once in my life seen a post by 'horza', so I doubt he's seen anything from me.

But hey, whatever lol. The VIP Room is nothing allll that great or special, so if I'm not worthy of it, no big deal lol.

Reaction score
I used to be VIP, but it was removed I guess. I'm mostly active in the e-fed, but occasionally dabble (yeah, I said 'dabble', do something about it) around to other areas to put my two cents in. But if it's all about how 'known' I am, then I guess there's no way I would be VIP considering I've never ever once in my life seen a post by 'horza', so I doubt he's seen anything from me.

But hey, whatever lol. The VIP Room is nothing allll that great or special, so if I'm not worthy of it, no big deal lol.

Thats cause you weren't in the E-fed for that long either.. lol.. But hey, Thats another discussion, You were removed cause like most said we made the minimum to 100 posts and when we were reviewing the VIP members we cut all those who didn't reach the limit cause we want the VIP to be more exclusive.. It wasnt cause of something subjective..

Great One

100 posts thing is stupid, that's a RIDICULOUS reason to remove his VIP. Just give it back to him.

Reaction score
100 posts thing is stupid, that's a RIDICULOUS reason to remove his VIP. Just give it back to him.

Everyone had to go through it.. It's the minimum requirement.. Besides his got 96 posts.. It won't take him long for the minimum limit and be able to join again.. We had to make the VIP more exclusive so we took out those who didn't reach the minimum.. It's unfair for those who were already active but had to reach the minimum as well to join the VIP.. I mean I dont have anything against you or kingaviles at all.. It was just SOP.. I'd tell you guys why we had to make the cuts but it's gonna be a surprise for the VIP in a couple of months..

Kizza

What, something we can't get by going to a warez site?

If it's something as lame as exclusive streams, then (N).

Reaction score
What, something we can't get by going to a warez site?

If it's something as lame as exclusive streams, then (N).

Nope, I know I'm not the best mod in alot of peoples eyes but I wont start cutting anyone if it was cause of that..

Lets just put it this way if no one likes the surprise that'll be revealed in a couple of months I'll quit as mod and you can quote me on that..

Kizza

Never doubted you as mod, I was just saying that alot of times that this kind of stuff is talked up and little reward.

Just saw your PM. You for real?

kingaviles

Reaction score
Thats cause you weren't in the E-fed for that long either.. lol.. But hey, Thats another discussion, You were removed cause like most said we made the minimum to 100 posts and when we were reviewing the VIP members we cut all those who didn't reach the limit cause we want the VIP to be more exclusive.. It wasnt cause of something subjective..

Lol... Actually, I've been in the e-fed since before it opened, and I was also apart of the original IWF e-fed, so I wouldn't go running around talking about things you don't know if I were you. But you're right, that is a different argument, and honestly I don't really care about VIP status, lol I just felt the need to say mine was taken away. No biggie. And it's good to see Great One has my back on this one lol

Great One

Unless you're gonna buy every PPV yourself and live stream them I doubt I'll be ecstatic.