Hope This Cop Dies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I dont know about wishing death on the cop. He was just doing his job. However, he was a complete and total douche about the situation.

Last month my grandmas dog (17 yrs old) was dying, and in pain and me, my mom, and my grandma were rushing to the emergency vet to have it put to sleep, because it was suffering. I was driving over the speed limit, and it was 1 am.

We got pulled over, and as soon as the cops came up and saw the situation, they quickly apologized, and let us go right away. This is in Los Angeles no less. They took one look at my mom and grandma freaking out in tears, and heard the dog howling, and they couldnt apologize enough.

So that guy was just a douche, plain and simple.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
and if the cop would have done that for this then nothing would be said...He just wanted to be an asshole IMO...

What pissed me off the most is telling him he could get a new dog...I mean really w/e...you can but it won't be the same....I mean its not like its a video game or a cd or something....Its something you grow close to and all that....but yeah the fact he pulled him over is not what got me pissed....Its the fact he held him up for that long and everything.

Travis40

Okay...I think it took 20 minutes becuase they guy jumped out of the car freaking out, which is a no no...if he would've tried to remain calm (as hard as that would be), he would've probably been sent on his way...but he decided to jump out of the car and make a huge show out of it....if the guy would've been smart enough to try to calm himself down, he would've been just fine.

Reaction score
I could barely read through this thread until I saw some people with common sense. The title of this thread is disgusting. Wishing death on a law enforcement officer is inexcusable. I work in that field, (Correctional Officer), and have family that are police officers so this touches a nerve.

The only people who claim to hate cops are ones who are most afraid. Assuming the police are out to get you is insane. You should be afraid of the criminals. I see hundreds every day and if you cowards listened to crap I hear every day, you'd hug the next police officer you saw.

Reaction score
^^How is anyone supposed to assume that? I've read quite a few of your posts and if you're like this in your everyday life then you're very misguided and I hope you get happy real soon.

LadyHotrod

^^How is anyone supposed to assume that? I've read quite a few of your posts and if you're like this in your everyday life then you're very misguided and I hope you get happy real soon.

Try reading my posts OUTSIDE of a fucking flame chamber.

Wow, it gets so annoying when people read a flame thread and assume that you're angry 24/7. You don't know me so don't assume stupid garbage.

PeepShow

Wasn't he on a highway? I could be wrong but I thought he was.....which would mean that 100 MPH would be just about the speed limit

Yeah, if you take about 20 MPH off of that. My toll Roads and Highways top off at 70 or 75 MPH. Doing 15 over is reckless driving and is way more severe than just going 10 over and getting a ticket. Not to mention he was going about 30 over, not just 15.

But anyways, about the whole situation, I totally agree with you. Pretty fucking stupid. I actually thought about this when my Grandpa died like 3 years ago. He had a heart attack and my dad was speeding to the hospital. I've always wondered what would have happened if a cop would have pulled us over. Sort of like this. And I doubt the cop would have much sympathy either way.

Reaction score
Try reading my posts OUTSIDE of a fucking flame chamber.

Wow, it gets so annoying when people read a flame thread and assume that you're angry 24/7. You don't know me so don't assume stupid garbage.

I just saw that this crazy chick was banned. Good riddance.

the dark knight

call an ambulance if you got an emergency, they're there for a reason. case closed.