Hope This Cop Dies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
Heres what it boils down to. The cop did have the right to stop them, because he was just doing his job. HOWEVER, when he says shit like "its only a dog, you can get another one" is complete and utter bullshit. The guy should have at least been suspended or made to pay for a new dog, since its his fault they couldnt get to the vet. You can bet if this was a baby being born or something, not a peep. Either it is ok to speed in an emergency or it isnt.

humankiller99

Reaction score
he got reprimanded which is total BULLSHIT! He should get sentenced to death by being put in a room with dogs who have rabies and let them eat his carcass up

fn pig

Wrestling Station

Actually, the cop was doing his job. Maybe he was abusing his power abit but still he has all the right to stop them as they were not following the rules of safety and speed limits.
Now his reaction to delay the process was a bad But if the patient was a human, then yes; it will be considered a crime and a major issue that the cop should be jailed for it.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
There are some stupid responses in this thread. 100 miles per hour and your putting other people in danger? I guess you've never driven before. Most crashes are caused by distractions (cell phones, food etc.) and driver impairment (alcohol) and usually occur within 20 miles an hour over the speed limit. Sure there are high speed crashes, but the driver is usually doing something stupid. This guy was focused on what he was doing.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Not much of a dog person. I'd probably be thinking that in my head but I wouldn't of said it.

Travis40

There are some stupid responses in this thread. 100 miles per hour and your putting other people in danger? I guess you've never driven before. Most crashes are caused by distractions (cell phones, food etc.) and driver impairment (alcohol) and usually occur within 20 miles an hour over the speed limit. Sure there are high speed crashes, but the driver is usually doing something stupid. This guy was focused on what he was doing.

And a dog choking and dying in the car isn't a distraction?

Reaction score
With your wife yelling and screaming in your ear weaving through traffic? So your saying that driving faster is safer? You realize that there is a crash in almost every single automobile race, they go 150+ and the drivers have been doing that for who knows how long. They are focused. I bet their cell phone doesnt go off in the middle of turn 3 and they spin out into the wall, cuz i mean like...yeah. The cop saying that its just a dog you can get a new one, yeah thats pretty fucked up, but he was still doing his job, and to be honest with all of you, I have never been pulled over for speeding and it be less then 20 minutes that I am stopped, so thats a pretty average and fast stop, he could have made it a LOT longer.

Also I wouldnt just leave my dog laying in the middle of the street or in the house bleeding. I do have compassion for anything close to me, and I would take the dog to the vet, or call and see what to do or what not, sure I may be in a hurry to get to the vet, and if I did get pulled over, I wouldnt wig out because I already knew that was a possibility, and if my dog died my dog died. You people need to be real, seriously. There are things you can and cant do in this world. Living things die, all sorts of different ways.

And yes thats how society works, the human life takes precedent. Thats just how it is, everyone in here saying all this for their dog. If their dog got hit by a car, and they got hit by the same care, they would want the ambulance to take them to the hospital and they would mourn their dog, simple as that. So all you guys going on about this cop doing his job, he didnt say in his head fuck these peoples dog, damn. All you guys need to get off your, well whatever your on, and come back down to reality, and thats fact.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
And a dog choking and dying in the car isn't a distraction?

Was he trying to perform a medical operation on the dog? No, his only goal was to get to the vet. I would assume that his girlfriend was holding the dog.

So your saying that driving faster is safer?

No, I said that if you are focused on your driving (which it would seem he would be in this case) that you should very well and able to control your vehicle.

You realize that there is a crash in almost every single automobile race, they go 150+ and the drivers have been doing that for who knows how long. They are focused. I bet their cell phone doesnt go off in the middle of turn 3 and they spin out into the wall, cuz i mean like...yeah.

But in races they are competitive, constantly cutting each other off and they drive bumper to bumper. One car passing the rest of the cars going normal speed is nothing like that.

And I've see more wrecks on regular streets where the speed limit is 25-40 mph than I have on the highways. Hell I've been in 5 wrecks (only one was my fault) and 4 of them were on regular roads. The one on the highway was my fault because I was playing with my cell phone and I didn't see the guy in front of me stop....I was only doing 50.

Reaction score
It is still illegal and everyone is dodging my points about it being them or the dog. Doesnt stack up against many arguments when you put it that way.

Nation

Oh i forgot what the cop said. Asking they guy if he was on drugs is completely unprofessional. There's no doubt this piece of shit should get punished.

Travis40

^How is that unprofessional? It's the same as asking if you've had something to drink when a cop pulls you over for weaving and shit. Cops ask that all the time if someone just flips out like that.