Honest Opinions On Total Divas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I skipped that haha,but, it figures there would be faces and heels on the show,it is produced by WWE afterall. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole show was kayfabed.

Park-Sting-494x277.png

Still being kayfabed, brother?

Can't believe people fell for the kayfabe. Fuck watching a scripted reality show.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Lmfao, tried to watch it until Eva Maria came out. Piece of crap. You don't know how to wrestle get your snob gimmick outta my screen. Seriously, I watched like 5 minutes. An thought it was reality. I was like wow bitches behave like bitches backstage. Didn't think there was that heat backstage but now that I now it's scripted (Thought it was but I was like... It's a REALITY show) fuck dat shit. I will only watch the segments where there are slips

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Live Reactions
Stupid intro shit blah blah blah. Cena can fish? Okay. BRYAN! YES! YES! YES! Aaaaaaaaaaand Cena buys Nikki a car? New people. God they are annoying, How the fuck did fuckoffdactyls get booked over Natalya? Vincent :lol1:. Dress rehearsals for Mania? :dafuq:. Vincent is back! Why the hell is Nattie looking after the new people? Inb4 Ariane cries and she cries. Vincent picks a fight with Brodus :facepalm: Fucking idiot. Naomi! She has talent why the fuck is she stuck with Ariane? Bella's mad at Eva Marie :christian:. Got a point if WWE want to sign unique people why sign her? :idk:. Nice red hair :obama:. OOOOOOOOOOOOH! Jane is maaaaaaaaaaad! Oh no wait she likes it. Stupid party, Ofc Nattie has to work when the new kids run around like idiots. Shits goin dooooooooooooown! Bella's takin control! Ring shopping? Bryan gettin in there! Where is Bryan? I want more Bryan on this show! Ariane being a bitch. How did she get fucking signed? Out of everyone on Tough Enough she is fucking signed? Fuck her. Nikki and Cena blah blah blah no one gives a fuck. Mania stuff! Coolio. Bryan and Kane Vs Ziggy E LangsDolph. DIVING HEADBUT! 1 2 3 ring bell botch. Gear not done blah blah blah. NO YOU SHUSH!. THEY WERE BOOKED FOR AFTER TAKER AND PUNK?!?!?!?! WTF!?!?! Inb4 they are cut. And their cut. Should have shoved it on the pre-show in the first place. Longer Taker/Punk >>>>>>>>>>. Too many emotions. Ariane says a 5 min was stressful :lol1:. End of show. Meh 4/10. Final Review:It was okay, Ariane is a bitch.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Anyone knows if Eva Maria botched an entrance with dango or smthing

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Pretty much sums up my thoughts. Didn't think anyone was even going to bother with this crap... lol
I guess people will watch anything WWE throws at them.
What if they throw semen? :ksi:

Now seriously, I think they watch it because they know Cena and Bryan would appear there. Who really cares about the divas?

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Just got done watching Total Divas episode 1 and this actually is a good show. Here is some of my thoughts

1. Nikki seems the bitchy horrible twin where as Brie is the nicer twin
2. Nikki doing the whole marriage talk with John is stupid that guy has just got divorced hes not gonna want to get married anytime soon so Nikki needs to quit whining about getting married. John bought her a car she should be grateful for that not many guys would buy their girlfriend a car.
3. I feel sorry for Natalya she is clearly getting screwed over by WWE not giving her a Wrestlemania match and then making her babysit the new divas Eva Marie and Jo Jo WTF
4. Cameron letting her boyfriend Vincent act like that backstage wanting to beat up Brodus was totally unacceptable WTF was he even doing backstage anyway? he should of stayed at the hotel. Thank god Natalya calmed him down otherwise that could of got messy
5. Obviously it was sad to see the divas upset over their Wrestlemania match being cut but its shocking to know Naomi isnt gonna be around for years as she said she wanted to have kids and was gonna quit in two years time WTF I thought she would be around longer than that.
6. Jo Jo looks about 12 lol nevermind 19 i dont think she will last long in the company
7. Eva Marie has attitude and I think that will get her into trouble the way she went against WWE by dying her hair red instead of blonde just shows if she goes against other rules that could get her in alot of trouble I can bet she will break other rules and get released.

The preivew for next weeks show looks very interesting I think this Total Divas show is gonna get alot of viewers

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Just got done watching Total Divas episode 1 and this actually is a good show. Here is some of my thoughts

1. Nikki seems the bitchy horrible twin where as Brie is the nicer twin
2. Nikki doing the whole marriage talk with John is stupid that guy has just got divorced hes not gonna want to get married anytime soon so Nikki needs to quit whining about getting married. John bought her a car she should be grateful for that not many guys would buy their girlfriend a car.
3. I feel sorry for Natalya she is clearly getting screwed over by WWE not giving her a Wrestlemania match and then making her babysit the new divas Eva Marie and Jo Jo WTF
4. Cameron letting her boyfriend Vincent act like that backstage wanting to beat up Brodus was totally unacceptable WTF was he even doing backstage anyway? he should of stayed at the hotel. Thank god Natalya calmed him down otherwise that could of got messy
5. Obviously it was sad to see the divas upset over their Wrestlemania match being cut but its shocking to know Naomi isnt gonna be around for years as she said she wanted to have kids and was gonna quit in two years time WTF I thought she would be around longer than that.
6. Jo Jo looks about 12 lol nevermind 19 i dont think she will last long in the company
7. Eva Marie has attitude and I think that will get her into trouble the way she went against WWE by dying her hair red instead of blonde just shows if she goes against other rules that could get her in alot of trouble I can bet she will break other rules and get released.

The preivew for next weeks show looks very interesting I think this Total Divas show is gonna get alot of viewers

The show is kayfabe. FAKE.