Honest Opinions On Total Divas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The show is kayfabe. FAKE.

Woah! It's fake? Damn.
Maybe I should stop watching wrestling, TV shows and movies. Because we all know John Cena is not really Superman, we all know Aaron Paul doesn't cook crystal and that Tobey Maguire isn't Spiderman. :pity1:

Just say you don't like Reality TV. Even though nearly 90% of the stuff on that show is fake, some stuff have happened in reality, like Nattie getting married (Obviously she had a real wedding also.), matches getting cut off, ect.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I nearly cried, sums it up pretty well.

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Why are you comparing a fake reality show to Daniel Bryan's move set? This reality show is scripted, so commenting on these "arguments" and "revelations" like Nikki wanting marriage talks is preposterous. It's like me discussing Eastenders as if it were reality.

KAT SLATER, Y U SLUT?

I agree with you on the part about the puppies, but I don't understand the rest.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Show was meh. Natayla's, Vincent, and Daniel Bryan's parts were the only good ones to me. Rest of it was just tolerable if you're making fun of it with someone else.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vincent wanting to beat up Brodus was laughable seriously Brodus would eat Vincent alive Brodus used to be a body guard for celebs so I think he knows how to handle people who want to fight him

Natalya needs to quit WWE she is being wasted and deserves better from that footage shown of her practicing at the WWE training camp just shows how talented she is but WWE just dont use her and make her be Khal's velet and also not give her any matches like a Wrestlemania match.

That preview clip of Eva Marie and Fandango dancing WTF was all that about?

Jo Jo and Justin Gabriel also shown in the preivew clip WTF didnt take her long to hook up with a WWE wrestler

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Vincent wanting to beat up Brodus was laughable seriously Brodus would eat Vincent alive Brodus used to be a body guard for celebs so I think he knows how to handle people who want to fight him

Natalya needs to quit WWE she is being wasted and deserves better from that footage shown of her practicing at the WWE training camp just shows how talented she is but WWE just dont use her and make her be Khal's velet and also not give her any matches like a Wrestlemania match.

That preview clip of Eva Marie and Fandango dancing WTF was all that about?

Jo Jo and Justin Gabriel also shown in the preivew clip WTF didnt take her long to hook up with a WWE wrestler

Natalya wont quit, She is at a slow point in her career Everyone has them.

Eva Marie got a try out to be Fandango's dance partner but Summer Rae got it so I dont see where you were confused.

Jo Jo nad Gabriel is KAYFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABE!

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Some reason, I really enjoyed Total Divas. It was a good show in my opinion, and I didn't completely try to fall asleep. But I was only really interested at the Bella parts ;)