Honest Opinions On Total Divas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Just got done watching Total Divas episode 1 and this actually is a good show. Here is some of my thoughts

1. Nikki seems the bitchy horrible twin where as Brie is the nicer twin

I'm not sure which is which. Is Brie the one with the thinner face? Whatever. Anyway, I lol'ed when whoever it was photobombed the newbies and then sent them to get champaign.

2. Nikki doing the whole marriage talk with John is stupid that guy has just got divorced hes not gonna want to get married anytime soon so Nikki needs to quit whining about getting married. John bought her a car she should be grateful for that not many guys would buy their girlfriend a car.

Never thought about this. All I know is John Cena is nice enough to spend that much money on a car that he just gives away.

3. I feel sorry for Natalya she is clearly getting screwed over by WWE not giving her a Wrestlemania match and then making her babysit the new divas Eva Marie and Jo Jo WTF

Natalya has a point about The Bella Twins just coming back after 11 months and taking the WrestleMania spot. Although, the male superstars have the same problem with Brock, HHH, Taker, Rock etc.

4. Cameron letting her boyfriend Vincent act like that backstage wanting to beat up Brodus was totally unacceptable WTF was he even doing backstage anyway? he should of stayed at the hotel. Thank god Natalya calmed him down otherwise that could of got messy

Brodus woulda eaten that little crap for breakfast.

5. Obviously it was sad to see the divas upset over their Wrestlemania match being cut but its shocking to know Naomi isnt gonna be around for years as she said she wanted to have kids and was gonna quit in two years time WTF I thought she would be around longer than that.

Yeah, I felt sorry for them, throughout the eoside they were all excited and saying how all the hard work has finally paid off, just knowing that the match isn't going to happen.

6. Jo Jo looks about 12 lol nevermind 19 i dont think she will last long in the company

That's one hot 12 year old. I'd take that. :phew:

7. Eva Marie has attitude and I think that will get her into trouble the way she went against WWE by dying her hair red instead of blonde just shows if she goes against other rules that could get her in alot of trouble I can bet she will break other rules and get released.

I wanna know what this whole thing with Fandango is about.

The preivew for next weeks show looks very interesting I think this Total Divas show is gonna get alot of viewers

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
After watching the first episode I can say I have no real problem with it. Its like any other scripted reality show, only centered around female wrestlers. Not sure on if I will watch the entire season but it didn't exactly chase me away.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Yes, congratulations. So what? I'm sure the part where they were told their match was cancelled was completely fake. In fact, I guess no one should take Daniel Bryan seriously either, because his moves are fake, right?
That's not actually what he meant. He's saying that the show is kayfabed, that WWE is trying to make us believe that's their daily life when it's not. It's not that we shouldn't take Bryan seriously because his moves are fake. Actually that scene can be completely taped more than once. I didn't watch the show, but it's only saying "hey, you're match is cancelled". That can happen at any time.

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
That's not actually what he meant. He's saying that the show is kayfabed, that WWE is trying to make us believe that's their daily life when it's not. It's not that we shouldn't take Bryan seriously because his moves are fake. Actually that scene can be completely taped more than once. I didn't watch the show, but it's only saying "hey, you're match is cancelled". That can happen at any time.

What do you mean that's not what he "meant"? Someone was giving their thoughts on the show, and he replies with the irrelavant fact that it's fake, with no argument or anything.

And yeah, that CAN happen at any time, it doesn't mean that it did. I'm not saying that scene wasn't fake, I'm saying that there's a possibility it could have been real. Funny how when WWE do something people don't like, everyone suddenly becomes experts on what happens backstage.

Reactions: Shannon_724

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Yes, congratulations. So what? I'm sure the part where the were told their match was cancelled was completely fake. In fact, I guess no one should take Daniel Bryan seriously either, because his moves are fake, right?

You're completely taking off on the wrong dude defending a stupid show. He only said that because BrockLesnarFanForLife has tendencies where she actually believes certain things about WWE are actually real. It was probably kind of a joke as well, so...

:pity:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yes, congratulations. So what? I'm sure the part where the were told their match was cancelled was completely fake. In fact, I guess no one should take Daniel Bryan seriously either, because his moves are fake, right?

Why are you comparing a fake reality show to Daniel Bryan's move set? This reality show is scripted, so commenting on these "arguments" and "revelations" like Nikki wanting marriage talks is preposterous. It's like me discussing Eastenders as if it were reality.

KAT SLATER, Y U SLUT?

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
What do you mean that's not what he "meant"? Someone was giving their thoughts on the show, and he replies with the irrelavant fact that it's fake, with no argument or anything.

And yeah, that CAN happen at any time, it doesn't mean that it did. I'm not saying that scene wasn't fake, I'm saying that there's a possibility it could have been real. Funny how when WWE do something people don't like, everyone suddenly becomes experts on what happens backstage.

I'm not actually an expert on what happens backstage. He didn't need to give you an argument about why he said it. He knows it's a fake show as we all know it. It's just all drama, everyone could get to the conclusion it's kayfabed, and maybe his reasoning was the post he quoted.

WWE has been trying to sell Total Divas as a great show, and I could bet that scene was completely fake even if it can happen at any time. It's supposed it's something that can happen at any time as I said before, so it's not a surprise they use it as a daily life thing... In my opinion Jersey Whores was better than Total Divas and I only watched four episodes of Jersey Whores.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli