Homework HELP! [Algebra 1A]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Zev said:
Psff sorry your at the bottom of the food chain

Says the douchebag who has a rich father who cant afford education. OMG, entitlement issues. Suicide is the answer to #1, Being a priest is #2.

Mike.

Zev said:
nah i dont smoke roaches I toss them to mike and he eats it

no take all the roach bud and make a blunt!

k zev im leaving my house now

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
Zev said:
Psff sorry your at the bottom of the food chain

Says the douchebag who has a rich father who cant afford education. OMG, entitlement issues. Suicide is the answer to #1, Being a priest is #2.

pennies for your words.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Zev said:
stfu you're nothing but a roach compared to my dad

You are the roach dick head. I'm working a shitty job to pay my way through school so I can earn a degree and get a job that I actually deserve, much like I'm assuming your father did. The only fuck up here is how he has raised a piece of trash like you who thinks he is entitled to things just because his Dad is well off.

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
[God said:
]

I thought he was white. He's probably like 10% mexican.

dood im 100% mexican and 100% white

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
[God said:
]

I thought he was white. He's probably like 10% mexican.

So like you are 0% God?

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
You are the roach dick head. I'm working a shitty job to pay my way through school so I can earn a degree and get a job that I actually deserve, much like I'm assuming your father did. The only F*** up here is how he has raised a piece of trash like you who thinks he is entitled to things just because his Dad is well off.

who started talking about dad? dood this thread was ment just to get two SIMPLE answers sorry if i offended u dolph but u idiots start to get offtopic this thread would have been done with if i just the answers

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Zev said:
who started talking about dad? dood this thread was ment just to get two SIMPLE answers sorry if i offended u dolph but u idiots start to get offtopic this thread would have been done with if i just the answers

If you look back, people have already given you answers.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Zev said:
pennies for your words.

I have such pity for the girl who is attracted to your money. Rape is not equal to consent, im sure your mom said the same thing before she killed herself.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Zev said: