Hogan Tweets About WWE Return :(

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
The real wrestling fans will love to see Hogan at WrestleMania 30. I'd love to see him get some kind of lifetime achievement award or something. He's already Hall of Fame though, so that may be kind of redundant. I'd like to see Heath Slater bump around for some of Hulk's punches in a short segment.

WrestleMania is The House That Hulk Built.
Watch that multi-color shit. Mods no likey when that hermaphrodite Deathclaw did it. Just sayin.

Reactions: Action Jackson

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
What would they do with Hogan if he returned? I mean I would use him as the WWE commissioner if they could return the position, He could help bring life back to the IC and WHC.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. WWE would actually use the dude how he's supposed to be used to some degree.

Maybe they'll let Slater bounce off of him or something at 'Mania for cheap pops.
Reports say they wanted him to work with Fandango or Swagger last week. Hogan wanted Punk but WWE said "Punk is above working a nostalgia match unless it is against Stone Cold".

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Reports say they wanted him to work with Fandango or Swagger last week. Hogan wanted Punk but WWE said "Punk is above working a nostalgia match unless it is against Stone Cold".

Awesome news from both sides.

He can't take bumps as you well know. Heard something about how they were planning a tag match in Canada, and a heel was going to take him off the ramp but he couldn't even take that. He can't do the legdrop. It'll take an amazing seller to do something with the guy. Fandango may make it work.

Just see Slater selling for him being comedy gold, plus 3MB gives him an out with the other two carrying him away before the leg drop, but so does Summer Rae.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
As Rain said, they wouldn't overuse him like TNA did (or will do) and it'd be best for TNA, so it's a win/win. He'd just be there occasionally doing actually decent stuff.