Hogan Tweets About WWE Return :(

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
You don't get any money out of throwing a man that cannot get in the ring anymore into a match.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I'm just pointing out that the idea of Hogan wrestling in 2013 and actually having a major impact is ludicrous. Hogan's impact on the business in the 80's and 90's is undeniable. But Hogan is not needed as an in ring talent in this day and age. And he's so irrelevant in a modern product. He might pop a few extra ppv buys thats not enough buys that WWE need to be concerned. They have other guys who draw just as well as Hulk and are more relevant lined up.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I'm just pointing out that the idea of Hogan wrestling in 2013 and actually having a major impact is ludicrous. Hogan's impact on the business in the 80's and 90's is undeniable. But Hogan is not needed as an in ring talent in this day and age. And he's so irrelevant in a modern product. He might pop a few extra ppv buys thats not enough buys that WWE need to be concerned. They have other guys who draw just as well as Hulk and are more relevant lined up.
One more match wouldn't be bad at all, man.

He's talking about a ''Legacy''. I can't imagine closing his legacy in WWE without a match.

Stopspot

Reaction score
One more match wouldn't be bad at all, man.

He's talking about a ''Legacy''. I can't imagine closing his legacy in WWE without a match.
He did close his legacy in the WWE. He himself screwed it up by wrestling for TNA and ruining it.
And as I said before and others have said, he legit cannot wrestle anymore. The dude was only able to get in the ring in TNA because they put up a fucking ramp. His body can't handle one more match, his knees would most likely implode on him. Not to mention his back.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
lol Sorry Jose, but Hogan/Undertaker wouldn't draw a dime in 2014, even if Hogan wasn't so broken down that he can't wrestle anymore. Their last match (Judgment Day 2002) was excruciating enough to watch.

Imagine this 12 years later.

Undertaker IMO has been consistently having the best match on the Mania card since WM23 (yes, I enjoyed Taker/Batista more than Cena/HBK) and I'd hate to see that record messed up by putting him in the ring with a 60-year-old Hulk Hogan. If Hogan was able to step back into the ring and face anyone (and he can't, as mentioned, but pretending he could), his opponent would be John Cena. No one else would even be in the question. WWE wants to give Cena every possible accolade under the sun, there's no way they wouldn't let him also be the one to retire Hogan as well.