Hogan Tweets About WWE Return :(

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
He did close his legacy in the WWE. He himself screwed it up by wrestling for TNA and ruining it.
And as I said before and others have said, he legit cannot wrestle anymore. The dude was only able to get in the ring in TNA because they put up a fucking ramp. His body can't handle one more match, his knees would most likely implode on him. Not to mention his back.

He hasn't messed anything up by making some dollars in amateur hour TNA. It's Hulk Hogan. When he comes back the crowd will welcome him like it's 1984 again.

He certainly won't wrestle again. It makes me cringe when people say they want him to, because to me that's some really sick bloodthirsty shit. The dude has given everything he can, he's got nothing else to give physically. He could throw a punch or something, but that's it. I love The Hulkster, and I want him to take it easy. GM of Raw or something would be cool. All I really want is to see Hulk Hogan's face on WWE Raw again. That's all. He doesn't need to do anything except show up and talk. It will be electric, the way it was in 2002.

Vince McMahon once said Hulk Hogan could be 90 years old in a wheelchair, and he'd still be box office for WWF/WWE. It's true.

HIGH FLYER

The Artiste
Reaction score
I can see him having trouble adapting to the PG era's political correctness.. "Don't suck brother!!!! unless that's your thing or whatever.. I mean, I don't wanna tell you how to live your life.. it's your choice.. brother"

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
What if Hogan went for the streak? It'd be a shit match, but the thought of it. Think about it
The idea of it is awesome...though personally would like to see Austin come back to try and end the streak. Hogan wouldn't do the best part of mania any justice going against taker

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
What if Hogan went for the streak? It'd be a shit match, but the thought of it. Think about it
f7735f32987bb80efa909682febc80fe.jpg

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The only part timers who should be going after the streak is either Brock Lesnar or The Rock. Maybe Sting if they sign him, but I don't care for that match at this point (it isn't 1999 anymore.)

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
The only part timers who should be going after the streak is either Brock Lesnar or The Rock. Maybe Sting if they sign him, but I don't care for that match at this point (it isn't 1999 anymore.)

I think it's Bray Wyatt's turn at The Streak. He took out Taker's brother. They could build on that if Kane came back in a diminished capacity, like Bray just broke him down. Undertaker defending his brother's honor AND the streak is good drama.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I think it's Bray Wyatt's turn at The Streak. He took out Taker's brother. They could build on that if Kane came back in a diminished capacity, like Bray just broke him down. Undertaker defending his brother's honor AND the streak is good drama.

I like it, but on a personal level, I'd rather see Undertaker face only the biggest names at Wrestlemania at this point. I'm hoping for either Cena or Lesnar next year.

Putting a young(er) superstar up against the streak is a great way to give that person a rub though, and I see plenty of potential in a Undertaker/Wyatt feud. Taker hasn't really tapped into the dark side of his Dead Man character in a good three or four years since his feuds with Shawn Michaels/Triple H/CM Punk/The Shield didn't call for it, but with a rival like Wyatt, we could see Taker go back to spooking his opponents and playing mind games with them again. It's easy to think up creative shit for a feud like this one. One such idea is the Wyatt family standing in the ring giving a promo and the lights suddenly go out (it'd be the first time that's happened to them as it's normally the other way around) and then druids push out three caskets and leave them near the entrance way. The Wyatts inspect them and find themselves lying in all three of them (Taker did this same thing to Diesel and Randy Orton/Bob Orton Jr.) and then lightning strikes all three caskets and sets them on fire. Stuff like that that Undertaker can do to fuck with the Wyatts. Bray could even cut a promo similar to Diesel's "I'm not afraid of the dark" interview from 1996. It would fit right in with his character.

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
I like it, but on a personal level, I'd rather see Undertaker face only the biggest names at Wrestlemania at this point. I'm hoping for either Cena or Lesnar next year.

Putting a young(er) superstar up against the streak is a great way to give that person a rub though, and I see plenty of potential in a Undertaker/Wyatt feud. Taker hasn't really tapped into the dark side of his Dead Man character in a good three or four years since his feuds with Shawn Michaels/Triple H/CM Punk/The Shield didn't call for it, but with a rival like Wyatt, we could see Taker go back to spooking his opponents and playing mind games with them again. It's easy to think up creative shit for a feud like this one. One such idea is the Wyatt family standing in the ring giving a promo and the lights suddenly go out (it'd be the first time that's happened to them as it's normally the other way around) and then druids push out three caskets and leave them near the entrance way. The Wyatts inspect them and find themselves lying in all three of them (Taker did this same thing to Diesel and Randy Orton/Bob Orton Jr.) and then lightning strikes all three caskets and sets them on fire. Stuff like that that Undertaker can do to fuck with the Wyatts. Bray could even cut a promo similar to Diesel's "I'm not afraid of the dark" interview from 1996. It would fit right in with his character.
This sounds really great it could even work for Lesnar as he is the "Beast In Incarnate" but I would like to see this but before hand the Wyatt's should hold some gold before they go into this feud, also if anything this should happen at WrestleMania 31-32 so they have more time to build on the Wyatt's.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score

You're probably spot on there. Cena going after the Streak would be incredible.

Reaction score
Why? After the shit performance of his TNA so called "career", Vince wont bother. As his.tweets go.

HELLO.

Fishing for a job cause his ass is free. Desperate.