High Octane Wrestling - The Present of Professional Wrestling

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

2hfuo88.png

July 23, 2008

Raven, Chris Kanyon and Mike Sanders attempt to sue WWE. They file a lawsuit claiming that the WWE are misclassifying their superstars by calling them independent contractors. Since WWE decide everything about the superstars from name to hair, the three men thought they had a case.

July 25, 2008

Raven, Kanyon and Sanders withdraw their case. They decided that they would be unable to win, as they didn’t have the funds to keep paying for lawyers and other legal aids. WWE could have kept going as long as they liked.

August 5, 2008

In a special edition of the ‘Heyman Hustle’, an article in the UK media item ‘The Sun’ written by Paul Heyman, Heyman interviews Raven. Heyman asked Raven about things such as the state of professional wrestling, his career, and finally why he tried to sue the WWE. Raven told Heyman that he did it because the WWE were ripping the wrestling business off. They were doing what was good for the McMahon family and no one else. He went on to say that you just can’t beat the WWE to finish the interview off.

August 7, 2008

Just days after the article was published from The Sun, Heyman was trying to write his next article. But there was something that he just couldn’t get out of his head. “You just can’t beat the WWE.” Heyman said these words to himself time and time again, seemingly in a trance. Heyman suddenly launched his hand into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. He dialled, then waited excitedly for whoever he was calling to pick up.

Heyman: You said you just can’t beat WWE. Well guess what: I’m going to do it. We’re going to do it. We’re going to beat WWE!

August 9, 2008

Paul Heyman is sitting behind his laptop typing away rapidly, when he hears his doorbell ring. He rushes to his feet, then walks across the room and through a few other, before opening the front door to reveal Raven.

Heyman: Thanks you for coming, Scotty. Come in, come in.

Heyman motions Raven into his house. Raven enters and Heyman follows him in, shutting the door.

Heyman: Follow me.

Heyman and Raven walk through the rooms back to Heyman’s laptop.

Heyman: Take a seat.

Raven: OK Pauly, what are we doing here?

Heyman: Do you want me to tell you, or show you?

Raven: Whatever, just explain to me why you wanted me here and what you meant by saying we’d beat WWE.

Heyman: What I meant was what I said. We are going to do the impossible. We are going to beat WWE.

Raven: And how exactly are we going to do that? We don’t have a company, let alone any wrestlers who would join our company should we make one.

Heyman: Ah Scotty, believe in me. Look at these emails.

Heyman turns his computer to show Raven.

Heyman: We have multiple people saying they’d be in if we could get a company up off the ground. Look; RVD, Sabu, Sandman, Austin Aries, Low Ki, Konnan, Kid Kash, and Jimmy Jacobs have all already said they’d be interested.

Raven: While I think the effort is great Paul, we don’t have any money to start a company. And I don’t think those names are going to quite be enough to get us up off the ground. I mean, do you honestly think RVD is going to be able to compete with Vincent fucking McMahon?

Heyman: Look, I have a way to not only get us funds, but to also find us some talent. I’ve set up a meeting with Dixie Carter for us. Twelve o’clock tomorrow. Are you in?

Raven: What are we going to do? Are we going to raid TNA? That’s not going to be anywhere near enough to compete with WWE.

Heyman: Have confidence in me Scotty, for I have a much bigger and better idea than that ...

August 10, 2008

Dixie Carter is sitting behind her desk, making sure her hair is in place when a voice plays through her intercom.

Voice: Mr Heyman and Mr Levy are here.

Carter crosses her legs behind her desk, then awaits the two men coming in. The door opens, and Heyman walks in, wearing a shirt, jeans, tie and a sports jacket with Raven behind him, who is just in a casual t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Both men walk over and shake Carter’s hand, before taking a seat each on the opposite side of the desk.

Heyman: Thank you for having us Dixie, it’s an honour to be here.

Carter: Well Paul, I was intrigued when you called and said you wanted to meet with me concerning the wrestling business. What do you have in mind? An angle for TNA?

Heyman: Actually Dixie, I have ideas for something much bigger than TNA. Let me lay it out for you: High Octane Wrestling!

Carter: Paul, I’m afraid I’m not following you.

Raven: Paul means an entire different company. Not TNA; HOW. It would be a new wrestling company aimed at competing with WWE and Vince McMahon. Let’s be honest Dixie: TNA is nowhere near competing with Vince.

Carter: While that may be true, what makes you think this new company will be?

Heyman: Connections. Dixie, I look at TNA and I see a roster full of potential. Unfortunately they just don’t have that name power. But if a new company were to come along and use the potential of TNA and the star power of wherever they can find it, then I could easily see it competing with WWE. I happen to think that I have the connections to get us that star power.

Carter: Look Paul, if you’re talking about the ECW Originals, then I’m going to have to say no to whatever you’re asking for. While RVD might have some name power, the rest of them have none. It just wouldn’t work.

Heyman: Dixie, you don’t even know what I’m asking for.

Carter: Funds? Financial backing?

Heyman: Well, uh ...

Raven: That’s exactly what we were asking for. But since you’re not interested, I guess we’ll leave it. For now.

Carter: Well gentlemen, maybe I will see you again in the future. I’d like to wish you luck in your quest of opening your own promotion.

Raven: Thank you for your time.

Raven and Heyman get up from their seats, before shaking hands with Carter and heading for the door. They exit through the door, before Heyman stops Raven from going any further.

Heyman: Scotty? What did you mean ‘for now’?

Raven: Do you know who is in charge of the talent at WWE, Pauly?

Heyman: Yeah, Stephanie McMahon, but I don’t ...

Raven: Not exactly.

Heyman: Well then who?

Raven: Jim Ross ...

August 15, 2008

Paul Heyman is standing in his kitchen, stirring some coffee in a mug. A sound is then heard from the table. The old ECW theme, of course. Heyman walks over to the table and picks his phone up, before answering it.

Heyman: Hello?

A muffled voice is heard through the phone.

Heyman: Oh, hey Scotty. Any developments?

The muffled voice is heard once again.

Heyman: Well, I have plans tomorrow, but how about I meet up with you in two days?

Muffled voice.

Heyman: Alright, I’ll see you then.

August 17, 2008

Paul Heyman is seated at a café, sipping on a coffee, when Raven enters through the door and walks across to the counter. He quickly orders a coffee, before joining Heyman at his table.

Heyman: So, what are the latest developments?

Raven: Well I called JR, but I only got his voicemail. I left a message and he called me back, asking what I was after. I told him of our plans and he seemed a little unsure of whether or not he should be in on this. But after being reminded of all that Vince has put JR through, he seemed to be more than happy to help us.

Heyman: So is he supporting us financially or what?

Raven: We’re going to have to go back to Dixie for that. I didn’t even bother asking because I don’t think we need it. JR said that he’d talk to a few guys backstage who he thought would be interested. He could easily release them of their contracts since he’s in charge of all that with Steph on maternity leave. When he releases everyone who wishes to join us, he’ll release himself and leave Vince for us.

Heyman: That’s brilliant. We need to get names of the people wishing to sign with us though. That way we can get back to Dixie and try to get her financial backing. Plus, if we can get her to leave TNA, that’ll close them down entirely. We’d be free to take any of their wrestlers that we wanted.

Raven: Exactly. I have no doubt that people like AJ Styles would want to go up against WWE instead of joining them.

The waitress arrives with Raven’s coffee, as she leaves it in front of him. Heyman stares at her as she walks away.

Heyman: Wow, maybe we could hire her!

Raven: Pauly, we have to get serious here. This can’t be some joke. I don’t even know if we need a women’s division.

Heyman: Well we probably won’t to begin with. I mean, women aren’t really an integral part of any show. Maybe a few managers for eye candy.

Raven: No. If we’re going to pay someone, they need to be more than just eye candy. We’re not taking the WWE approach, Pauly.

Heyman: You seem strong on this, Scotty.

Raven: Damn right I am. We’re not going to beat WWE if we’re doing the exact same thing that they’re doing. We have to build up HOW as somewhere that has great feuds, and a strong roster from top to bottom.

Heyman: Well getting TNA stars would definitely help that.

Raven: Indeed it would. But for now we just have to sit tight and wait to see who JR can recruit before we start worrying about the TNA raid.

Heyman: Hopefully we can get some names. This could make or break us ...

August 31, 2008

After two weeks, the phone of Paul Heyman finally rings as he is eating. He picks it up out of his pocket, opens it, and begins to talk to the man on the other end of the line.

Heyman: Hello?

A muffled voice comes through the phone.

Heyman: Hey JR. Any news on what could possibly be happening?

A muffled voice is heard through the phone.

Heyman: OK, we can go through names in three days time. I’ll meet you out in Oklahoma then?

Muffled voice is heard again.

Heyman: Thanks, JR. I’ll see you soon.

Heyman hangs up and smiles, knowing that the key to the success of HOW could be about to be found.

September 3, 2008

Paul Heyman looks exhausted as he knocks on a door out the front of a rather pricy looking house. There is no doubt that he has been having trouble to sleep due to his excitement, and with the plane ride across on top of that, Heyman is a wreck. The door is then answered by Jan Ross.

Jan: Hi Paul. Jim is just out the back on the family room. Head right in. It’s just straight down the hallway.

Heyman: Thanks.

Heyman heads into the house and walks down the hallway, until he comes to a rather large room, where JR is seated on the couch.

JR: Paul, good of you to come by.

JR gets up and reaches his hand out. Paul shakes his hand, and both men take a seat.

JR: Look Paul, make no mistake, we’ve had our problems in the past. But I would be more than happy to assist you in your mission of taking down Vince. So as far as I’m concerned, this is a fresh start.

Heyman: Thank you JR, and may I just say this is a beautiful home you have here?

JR: Thank you, Paul. Now we both know why you’re here, so why don’t I go ahead and tell you the names that I have talked to, and what they have said?

Heyman: Absolutely, go right ahead.

JR: Well a few of the people who I asked that said no surprised me. We had Edge, Umaga and Hawkins and Ryder knock us back. I would have thought that they’d all readily jump ship, but apparently not. I’m confident they haven’t said anything though. The one I’m worried about is The Miz. He said no, and I’m not too sure about whether or not he’d say anything. So we may need to move quickly.

Heyman: OK. How about who said yes?

JR: We actually have a whole list of people who are interested. Names that came up were Brian Kendrick, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Paul London, MVP, Mr Kennedy, Cody Rhodes, John Morrison, Jamie Noble, Harry Smith, Ted DiBiase, Shelton Benjamin, Elijah Burke, Charlie Haas and Randy Orton.

Heyman: Great! That’s the kind of reaction I was hoping for. We’ve got a lot of young guys with loads of potential, then Orton, Jericho and Hardy to create name value.

JR: I thought you’d be pleased. The only problem is that Raven tells me you don’t have financial backing yet. As soon as you get that, I’ll be happy to go through with this. But until then, I don’t see this whole thing coming together.

Heyman: With Orton, Hardy and Jericho on board, I think I may be able to get it. Look, I have to run because I have to get back home, but I’d like to meet with you as well as the rest of the people I want involved in this again in two weeks at my place. Does that suit you?

JR: As my only day off for the week, that suits me fine.

Heyman grabs JR’s hand with both of his and shakes it.

Heyman: JR, you have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you, and see you in two weeks!

September 5, 2008

Raven and Paul Heyman are both seen seated on a couch, back in Heyman's house.

Raven: So what was it you wanted to talk with me about, Pauly?

Heyman: Well I talked with JR a couple of days ago, and he has got names for us. Orton, Jericho and Hardy for name power, and a whole host of talented midcarders including Punk, Morrison and Kendrick.

Raven: That’s definitely some good news. We should call Dixie and arrange for a meeting ASAP.

Heyman: I’ve already asked, and I’m getting everyone who I want involved with this over here in twelve days time. Both JR and Dixie have agreed to drop by, and I even called Mick Foley. He’s coming out of contract with WWE and he said that he might want in on this.

Raven: So we’ll meet back here in twelve days?

Heyman: Yes. This is where the beginning of HOW will take place.

September 17, 2008

Heyman, Raven, Foley, Carter and JR are all shown seated on the couch, with a serious discussion looking to be taking place.

Carter: I think the name power is right, but I’m not sure I can just withdraw from TNA. That would kill not only the company, but the careers of a lot of young guys.

Heyman: Dixie, we do plan on employing those young guys though. We wouldn’t just leave them out on the street. They are full of potential that needs to be utilised. The veteran obsessed TNA isn’t helping their careers at all. I mean, who does Jarrett have slated to win the TNA Title at Bound For Glory?

Carter: Sting, or so I’ve been told.

Heyman: Exactly.

JR: Well I’ve since spoken to all of the guys who said they would leave, and they are still saying they would. So I think we would have the star power.

Raven: So that makes us better competition than TNA, Dixie. You just have to go along with this.

Carter: Well, as long as you do employ some of the younger boys from TNA, consider it a done deal.

Heyman: Excellent. Now Mick, I was wondering if we could get you to not only help us with the booking, but I also wanted you to play an active TV role. Is that fine with you?

Foley: Well I really don’t want to be stuck behind the commentator’s desk again.

Heyman: Don’t worry, you wouldn’t be. As it stands, me and JR would take care of announcing, while you play the General Manager role. Scotty would be an active competitor. The four of us would also book the show, with Dixie also having some input.

Foley: That sounds fine to me. Are we thinking about sticking me in the ring?

Raven: We may as well every now and then. It would help us out big time. You’ll always be a name, Mick.

JR: Now don’t forget we also have to secure ourselves a TV deal.

Heyman: Don’t worry JR, I have it set up. I have a meeting with CW in a few weeks. We just need to confirm the financial backing by then, and have some wrestlers signed down to deals.

JR: Well I can make the releases tomorrow, and I’ll sign the guys with HOW as soon as I’ve taken care of my own contract. They’ve all agreed to the same deal they already had with WWE, which should be no problem with Dixie backing us.

Heyman: Alright, so this all looks settled for now. Shall we meet again here in a month to discuss further progress?

Foley: I think that’d be for the best ...

September 18, 2008

Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, John Morrison, Elijah Burke, Harry Smith, Ted DiBiase, Jamie Noble, Cody Rhodes, MVP, Mr Kennedy, Paul London and Brian Kendrick are all released from their WWE contracts, before being signed to HOW, as well as JR.

September 25, 2008

With Dixie Carter and Panda Energy officially withdrawing from TNA, they have no option but to close and file for bankruptcy. All wrestlers under deals to TNA are officially made free agents.

September 28, 2008

HOW signs Kurt Angle, Christian Cage, Abyss, Christopher Daniels, Rhyno, AJ Styles, Brother Rey, Brother Devon, Tomko, Matt Morgan, Homicide, Hernandez, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin, swooping on the former TNA stars.

October 2, 2008

HOW secures a TV deal with the CW Network. They receive a two hour primetime slot on Thursday nights, and a one hour primetime slot on Saturday.

October 8, 2008

HOW signs Rob Van Dam, Konnan Sabu, Sandman, Jimmy Jacobs, Austin Aries and Low Ki.

October 15, 2008

Paul Heyman, Mick Foley, Raven, Dixie Carter and Jim Ross are seated around a table.

Heyman: Look, we have everything we need now. We have a full roster, we have the two shows we desired, and we have the financial backing. We need to decide what we’re going to do in terms of divisions, and when we’re going to start.

JR: Well I think we need lots of time for advertising. I think an ideal time for the first show would be New Year’s Day. It could show that we’re something new.

Raven: Agreed. This company really needs a new feel to it. What about divisions? We could still hire some women, but I don’t see the point.

Carter: While I like seeing women in wrestling, I don’t think it’s needed at this stage.

Foley: How about an Extreme Division? That could be something different to what WWE have out there.

Heyman: Well that could be a good use of the ECW Originals. We could also use it to push guys up the card as well. You wouldn’t mind helping that out, would you Scotty?

Raven: No problem. What are we going to do with the smaller guys? Cruiserweight or X-Division?

Carter: It depends who you want in there. Do you want smaller guys, or larger?

JR: I think the X-Division would be a good place for someone like Samoa Joe to start back out here, so I’d go X.

Heyman: We can do a lot with Joe, and I’d like to see some of his stuff in the X-Division. So the X-Division it is.

Foley: For a midcard title, I was thinking something that showed that someone was on their way to the top. Something like the Revolutionary Championship.

Raven: I don’t really like it to be honest. How about Genesis Championship?

Heyman: I like it. We have a lot of options in the midcard, so there are a lot of people we could give it to. At this stage I’m really not fussed. We can decide this at a later date.

Raven: We also have a strong world title scene, and could give it to five or six people. Who are we thinking here?

Foley: ****** would be the best option. Plus, we can build up ****** later, and have the two feud for a few months. I think they’d have great chemistry.

JR: Definitely a feud I’d like to see down the line. We’d need to build him up a little first though.

Heyman: Well he could start a little feud with ****** and pick up a win on Pay Per View. Then have it transition to a three way feud.

Raven: I like, I like.

Foley: The tag divisions are pretty even too. Could really give the belts to anyone.

JR: I’d go with ****** first. I can see them getting some major heat.

Heyman: Well that’s all that decided. We just need names for the shows, and we’re good to go ...

And so it begins.

---------------------------------------------------------

Championships

HOW Championship
Vacant

HOW Genesis Championship
Vacant

HOW Extreme Championship
Vacant

HOW X-Division Championship
Vacant

HOW Tag Team Championships
Vacant

Roster

Abyss
AJ Styles
Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Brian Kendrick
Brother Devon
Brother Ray
Charlie Haas
Chris Jericho
Chris Sabin
Christian Cage
Christopher Daniels
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Elijah Burke
Harry Smith
Hernandez
Homicide
Jamie Noble
Jeff Hardy
Jimmy Jacobs
John Morrison
Konnan
Kurt Angle
Low Ki
Matt Morgan
Mr Kennedy
Paul Burchill
Paul London
Randy Orton
Raven
Rhyno
Rob Van Dam
Sabu
Samoa Joe
Sandman
Shelton Benjamin
Ted DiBiase
Tomko

Tag Teams

Latin American Xchange
Homicide and Hernandez

Motor City Machine Guns
Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin

Team 3D
Brother Ray and Brother Devon

Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes

The Hooliganz
Paul London and Brian Kendrick

The World’s Greatest Tag Team
Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin

Stables

Latin American Xchange
Homicide, Hernandez and Konnan

Staff

General Manager
Mick Foley

Announcers
JR and Paul Heyman

Ring Announcer
Dave Penzer

Backstage Interviewer
Lacey

Weekly Show Schedule

11hw2a0.png

Thursday | 9/8 PM CT | CW Network

1zmjc79.png

Saturday | 9/8 PM CT | CW Network

Pay Per View Schedule

Deadly Ambitions ~ February 1, 2009
Chaos Theory ~ March 1, 2009
Destiny ~ Match 29, 2009
Redemption ~ April 26, 2009
Outbreak ~ May 31, 2009
Over The Edge ~ June 28, 2009
Death By Honor ~ July 26, 2009
Indestructible ~ August 23, 2009
Bloodshed ~ September 27, 2009
Gauntlet For Glory ~ October 25, 2009
Reborn ~ November 22, 2009
The Final Chapter ~ December 27, 2009

Notes

Yes, I do have two shows for just the one roster. Carnage is of course the main show, due to it having two hours. My other show, Velocity, is just a high speed one hour show, designed to give the guys who weren’t on Carnage a showing.

One of my Pay Per Views that you will notice is called Gauntlet For Glory. This is my version of the Royal Rumble. The same rules will apply.

The winner of the Gauntlet For Glory Match goes on to face the champion at the major Pay Per View, which is The Final Chapter. This is my equivalent of WrestleMania.

I know I have a lot of singles titles. There is a purpose for it though, as I see it an effective way of moving people up the card. The Extreme Championship is lower on the card than the Genesis Championship.

Thank you to jwind for all of my logos. The guy is an absolute legend.​

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
HOW now brown cow?

eh, the backstory looked pretty good. I'm still wondering why you didn't run with the WWE Back to the Future, I think that would've been fine if you just started to do shows.

nice way to play off semi-current events with the lawsuits and Heyman in it, though having Paul E. there seems a bit too unoriginal. there were some parts in the backstory that were extraneous, but it wasn't overkill. it seems unrealistic that people would jump from WWE to some new, unknown promotion, but it's your thread, so you can do what you please. TNA just abruptly closing seemed pretty lame too, I don't know how something could just stop like that. Championships seem good. The roster looks great.

EDIT - Waits for the rest of the section to rephrase what I established here.

Evil Austin

Another BTB based in 2009. :crazy: lol im joking but without going over what Headfirst Hardcore said there in his post I will just come out and say that this was the most creative thing I have read in a long long time. Good job and It shows that you had put a lot of time and effert into it and I and so many others will put a lot of time into reading this because you are a great writter and this will last a while I can feel it. Good luck and Ill be hanging around.

HOW now brown cow?

eh, the backstory looked pretty good. I'm still wondering why you didn't run with the WWE Back to the Future, I think that would've been fine if you just started to do shows.

nice way to play off semi-current events with the lawsuits and Heyman in it, though having Paul E. there seems a bit too unoriginal. there were some parts in the backstory that were extraneous, but it wasn't overkill. it seems unrealistic that people would jump from WWE to some new, unknown promotion, but it's your thread, so you can do what you please. TNA just abruptly closing seemed pretty lame too, I don't know how something could just stop like that. Championships seem good. The roster looks great.

EDIT - Waits for the rest of the section to rephrase what I established here.

WWE BTTF was doomed due to a lack of the appropriate knowledge, and a short sighted approach.

As far as the backstory goes, if I was shooting for perfect realism, I wouldn't have made a thread. No created thread on the site has a backstory that is 100% realistic. In my mind, a backstory is about using your creativity to set the scene for your thread.

As far as Heyman goes, you can call it unoriginal if you wish, but he's not actually playing the role of GM. The backstory explains that.

Ninja*Star said:
Another BTB based in 2009.
lol

Well this is only really three weeks in the future, so it's not a real 2009 set thread.

Thanks for the comments guys.

CT Styles

I really enjoyed reading this. I loved the back story. Yes, HFH it may be slightly unoriginal but pretty much every single idea for a back story has been taken and it's pretty much down to the way you right it now and that was written great. I look forward to this.

BKB said:
Gauntlet For Glory
:shifty: Sounds familiar.

DX_3:16 said:
Another BTB based in 2009.

It's only three weeks away. I may as well say to like every WWE thread, 'Another current thread?!'

Moonlight Drive

^^Beat me to it biatch.

NOW to leave a real comment. The backstory was unrealistic, but the thing if, every backstory is generic or unrealistic. There's really only, 1-Continuation of existing company, 2-WWE reject makes new company and 3-No backstory, but all with a little added twist.

Anyway, I liked the conversation between key figures. The roster is deep with a lot of different styles, I'm interested to see where you'll take this. After Morrison wins all belts at your first show of course.

PARANoIR

Reaction score
lol. If you lot wanted realism, why did any of you bother opening the page that leads to a CREATED FED btb? No created feds have any real degree of realism in them.

Looks good mate, hope it goes far.

Beer

If this does not work I am going to punch you in the mouth. If it does then, <3 James.

seX-Power

The backstory was good, but a little too elaborate imo, not that theres anything wrong with that. I just dont see the importance of writing out every little conversation as the details in a backstory are not what make it good or not. Nevertheless you have a good roster, but I don't like the BTB name. 'HOW Champion' doesnt have a ring to it ya know. Good luck again.

The backstory was good, but a little too elaborate imo, not that theres anything wrong with that. I just dont see the importance of writing out every little conversation as the details in a backstory are not what make it good or not. Nevertheless you have a good roster, but I don't like the BTB name. 'HOW Champion' doesnt have a ring to it ya know. Good luck again.

I completely disagree on the backstory. The more comprehensive it is, the more you know about my BTB. There are many little things in the backstory that you may not notice that give hints to things. You just need to read it and try to understand.

HOW sounds no worse than WCW tbf.

Moonlight Drive

****** stands for Funaki in the backstory, for those who couldn't figure it out.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
This looks good James and the backstory tells us a lot about the set up with the conversations and the happenings. I have to say good luck with this and hope it works