• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hi, I'm Adam formerly from WhatCulture and I'm a shitty boyfriend

The EC

Aug 3, 2011
Texas
I personally really like WhatCulture Wrestling. It's the only wrestling channel I really pay attention to in YouTube and I used it a lot as I was trying to recap things I had missed the past couple years. As far as the people behind it though, I thought Adam had his moments and Simon seems like a pretty cool guy, but the others were very meh. Sometimes I'd leave a video when I realized it wasn't going to be one of those two on it. Idk what they're planning for this next project, this was kinda the first I had heard of it, but I'll definitely check it out when it launches just out of curiosity.

Reactions: HEEL Blazy

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
I personally really like WhatCulture Wrestling. It's the only wrestling channel I really pay attention to in YouTube and I used it a lot as I was trying to recap things I had missed the past couple years. As far as the people behind it though, I thought Adam had his moments and Simon seems like a pretty cool guy, but the others were very meh. Sometimes I'd leave a video when I realized it wasn't going to be one of those two on it. Idk what they're planning for this next project, this was kinda the first I had heard of it, but I'll definitely check it out when it launches just out of curiosity.
This is their teaser intro:

Roadster

Sep 19, 2014
Ain't as bad as people are making it out to be. Yeah it's bad, but its his issue. He didn't rape, molest, assault or abuse anyone. He tried getting nudes by using his fame - this ain't a new thing.

Is it wrong? yes.
Is it that big of a deal? not really.

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
Ain't as bad as people are making it out to be. Yeah it's bad, but its his issue. He didn't rape, molest, assault or abuse anyone. He tried getting nudes by using his fame - this ain't a new thing.

Is it wrong? yes.
Is it that big of a deal? not really.
Pretty much my take on this.

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
I will. Desperate for good YT channels to watch while I'm on bus. But I think they will get him back sooner or later.
Adam was my favorite out of that crew and loyalty counts for something in my books and to my knowledge Adam was the one who actually started the company, so I can't support a site that fired its own creator before launch.

Reactions: Captain Charisma

HEEL Blazy

Oct 1, 2011
Macon, Ga
I think once shit blows over he'll be back.

Be on the look out for a masked guy on the channel, probably will be him lol. I could see them doing something like that for when they do bring him back. Trust me, this is just probably like when WWE fired Daniel Bryan. It's just to look like they did something to only bring him back later on. At least, I hope so. As much as I am against what he did, not worth being fired.

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
I think once shit blows over he'll be back.

Be on the look out for a masked guy on the channel, probably will be him lol. I could see them doing something like that for when they do bring him back. Trust me, this is just probably like when WWE fired Daniel Bryan. It's just to look like they did something to only bring him back later on. At least, I hope so. As much as I am against what he did, not worth being fired.
TBH I think it looks worse when you fire someone and then bring them back. Because you acknowledged there was a reason to fire someone, but you're now OK with it. Should have said he's suspended until further notice. Suspension means there's a possibility he'll be back.

Reactions: HEEL Blazy