HHH's return delayed due to surgery...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

soulpower

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted (I didn't see it anyways).

Triple H's surgery this week was to repair a torn muscle tendon in his arm. The injury was likely suffered while he was out of action. This new injury means it is unlikely he will return at Summerslam since he will likely be out for several months now.

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

CMS

Reaction score
Well, get ready for HHH vignettes a la John Cena rocking the "This Could be The Year" song building up Survivor Series lol.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Remember these every week...?

[yt]9b_y2n-uTYs[/yt]

Reaction score
I think it could be a misleading information so that the internet fans won't expect a surprising return from the Hunter. <_<

noumenon

Reaction score
I hope he gets a career ending injury before he can come back.

Yeah I totally hope that one of the only entertaining people left in the company never come back. Seriously just stop with that shit. The company is just a black hole of garbage right now with these poor guys struggling to get themselves over in virtually non existent punch/kick format matches and more censorship than a fucking Disney show. Trips has left a huge void since he's been gone, I for one cant wait for the first sledgehammer shot to someone's face.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
HHH is seriously going to take out every single Nexus member with Sledgy the night he returns

noumenon

Reaction score
Screw that, I hope he's their leader...and just takes out that Carrot Top look alike and the Treasure Troll.