HHH's return delayed due to surgery...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Yes lets fill a black hole of garbage with an even bigger piece of garbage that will also be indestructible and will overshadow everyone else. Good plan there. Strictly from an entertainment POV The guy was past his prime 5 years ago. A return will be cool for about 2 weeks (Trips fans aside that just eat up anything he does.) then it'll just be same old same old with him and everyone will complain about his overpushed ass. Kayfabe breaking, hammer wielding Trips is just sad at this point. If he comes back with an open mind and can reinvent himself. (Hell, bring back those awful purple tights. >_>) There could be some good to come, but otherwise, he'll just be Cena with half the ring skills and less lame with the mic. As usual, he'll sell those shirts though, so it doesn't matter what he does. I don't really care either way anymore as he can't be worse than Raw currently.

Reaction score
I kind of agree with Dylan. I really wouldn't mind if he didn't come back, as to me, without Trips (and even Shawn), RAW has been a hell of a lot more fresh and exciting. Plus, Triple H's face character is about two years at least past its use by date, and he isn't going to get any less stale upon return. I'm hoping that when he comes back (I still think it'll be to win MITB to get a shot at Sheamus and that this is a swerve) he loses to Sheamus, gets pissy with himself, does nothing of note until snapping and going after 'Taker about him retiring Shawn. Or Cena feuds with 'Taker and Trips turns heel another way. Either works. Just fucking turn Trips heel already.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I agree. A heel HHH on RAW would work wonders right now. However, that makes RAW heel heavy and that either an upper mid card face like Morrison steps up or a major face turn from Jericho. Either way, I'm excited to see HHH come back.

noumenon

Reaction score
Heel heavy is far better than face heavy. We've got Cena and Orton as faces and only three real main event heels to speak of at the moment in Edge, Sheamus and Jericho. A heel turn by Trips wouldn't really shift the balance all that much considering we are "pushing young stars" at the moment. Jomo seems just about perched for a big push... I get the feeling the feud between him and Dibiasi could be to feel both of them as main event players.