HHHate Hunter? Think he's HHHitler? Post HHHere!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Whatever the motives were he sitll did it. I love how when HHH does something like that people just say he was waiting for his title shot until a bigger PPV. If he wanted the title that bad why didn't he just take it at the Rumble and walk in Mania champ?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^I knew you would defend him. So predictable lol.

Anyway HHHforever does raise some valid points. Why did HHH just not win the title at the rumble, then take it into Mania, and retain there. I mean, HHH could have the title now if he wanted it so desperately, but he is smart, and he tries to help create new stars in WWE

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Exactly. You know if people are bad mouthing HHH they're not going to get away without me saying anything.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^The gimmick is nice, although it's sometimes counter productive because a lot of the guys he's supposedly retired have come back. But I absolutely love Randy, I think that No Mercy might have gotten him over the most though because he's gotten his longest and most memerable(at this point in time) title run.

J

^Whatever the motives were he sitll did it. I love how when HHH does something like that people just say he was waiting for his title shot until a bigger PPV. If he wanted the title that bad why didn't he just take it at the Rumble and walk in Mania champ?

I'm not trying to cut him down just cuase he's Trip's...but the fact is he would have let someone like Snitsky beat him in that match...and only beucase he wanted to wait and build up a match at Wrestlemania...and thats why he wouldn't just walk in to mania the champ...

King Of Kings

Reaction score
^The gimmick is nice, although it's sometimes counter productive because a lot of the guys he's supposedly retired have come back. But I absolutely love Randy, I think that No Mercy might have gotten him over the most though because he's gotten his longest and most memerable(at this point in time) title run.

The last man standing match was awsome it put randy over the most.

(intended for J-Dawg) I don't think it matters, because I am of the opionon that Cena will retain anyway. He helped build up Jeff well, and Jeff owuld have probably won MITB. HHH definately helped build him up to there

The Rated R CMStar

The longshot motives isn't the point, what matters is that Triple H jobbed to Jeff Hardy and made him a title contender.

For example, if HHH only made Batista a big main eventer so that in WM 22(for example), Batista jobbed to HHH, would it mather, I mean, he created a new main eventer and not only that, but a selling merchandise machine

^^Exactly. You can not say that HHH never jobs, and never helps out WWE, Yet people still say he only cares about himself

kingovkings

Reaction score
After raw last night im sort of left thinking that at Mania trips may possible win and after mania i kinda think that him and cena will have a big feud thats the vibes im getting after last night. But on the other hand i also get the feeling that they are playing Orton down as the under dog so that kinda makes me think that he may retain.
oh yeah and i think trips new tshirt is wicked i love the new slogan and what it means :)

HHHforever

Reaction score
^The new shirt is so bad ass. It pisses me off though cuz I got the first grey one like in October, it was still new, and he's had 2 new ones come out since. His shirts are always sweet though. I thought that red one was kinda gay tho tbh, it's too flashy which is why I don't think he wore it that much. New one is amazing though.

kingovkings

Reaction score
^ yeah i agree im pissed avnt got the others yet. I got the light grey one and havent ad chance to get skulls 1 or new dx 1 yet but i go see raw on 14 april when they come 2 london so il get his new one and get the new dx one then i hope :)

King Of Kings

Reaction score
^The new shirt is so bad ass. It pisses me off though cuz I got the first grey one like in October, it was still new, and he's had 2 new ones come out since. His shirts are always sweet though. I thought that red one was kinda gay tho tbh, it's too flashy which is why I don't think he wore it that much. New one is amazing though.

I got mine in october also at a smackdown live. I like the origianal 2 grey skulls the best not a big fan of his redish one.