HHHate Hunter? Think he's HHHitler? Post HHHere!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

HBK and Jericho could give us better matches and they deserve it more.
havent we fucking seen this before at 19?
^^thats right with hbk. hhh is the most over person on raw, followed by jeff hardy atm. hbk isnt pulling the sma ereactions at this point in time
HBK's not over cuz he's not feuding with someone worthy. and he's being boring now as face............he should turn heel and go to smackdown.

The Rated R CMStar

HBK has done everything as a face. It makes sense for HHH to be main eventing this year, HBK already feuded with Cena and Orton, and main evented NWO 07, WM23, Backlash, Cyber Sunday, Survivor Series, while Triple H only was on the main event of No Mercy.

TBH, do you think that if HBK wanted a championship, he wouldn't get it?

HBKforever

Reaction score
Well don't forget that this is not the younger HBK that would be in Vince's ear all the time about being on top. When he talked about winning the WHC when he came back, he said that while he didn't directly ask to be champion....he wasn't going to turn down the oppourtunity. And also, by versatility I mean not only ability to do every type of match...but also his style of wrestling. He has grappling moves, high flying moves, submission moves. He can do a slow paced or fast paced match depending on who he's working with. I just don't see how everyone thinks he's so many steps below HHH to the point where HHH should have a long title run while HBK should keep jobbing every title match he's in.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

you do have to think that if hbk did want the title that badly he would get it. jobbing does hbk no harm at all, so why shouldnt he be used to get others over??

HBKforever

Reaction score
That's what I mean, he doesn't necessarily want the so badly that he's going to politic to vince about it, but to say that he couldn't/wouldn't have it is ridiculous. Jobbing does hurt HBK because after a while it starts to take away some of his credibility.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Well I agree with some of what you said. If HBK wanted the title, he'd go to Vince and he would get it, but evidently at this point he does not. HBK has been great for a long time and he's been the work horse of the WWE for awhile. I expect him to get a title run before he retires, if he wants it.

Also HBK won't be jobbing for long. He'll be retiring Ric Flair at WM in what I expect to be an absolutely classic match. So although HBK won't be headlining WM this year, I expect him to have one of, if not , the most memorable match of the night.

Reaction score
^^thats right with hbk. hhh is the most over person on raw, followed by jeff hardy atm. hbk isnt pulling the sma ereactions at this point in time

Well, to get different reactions you need to put some other guys on tv and give them 10 minutes to get one. That won't happen with the prodigal son-in-law.

^^well hbk seems to be going over. if im not mistaken did he not only go over cade, but he also smashed murdoch after the match

Grummy

Reaction score
I love Triple H. One of the greatest Wrestlers of the PSt 10 years, he's got it all. Unfortunately that means he's given everything and doesn't need to bow down to anybody.

And thats what I don't like. Not so much that he doesn't put guys over is arrogant (even thought it kinda is), more that when he has done it (Jericho and Shelton spring to mind) he does a really good job of it and really makes the matches.

I hate the fact that he has the talent to make new stars, but never does it.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I love Triple H. One of the greatest Wrestlers of the PSt 10 years, he's got it all. Unfortunately that means he's given everything and doesn't need to bow down to anybody.

And thats what I don't like. Not so much that he doesn't put guys over is arrogant (even thought it kinda is), more that when he has done it (Jericho and Shelton spring to mind) he does a really good job of it and really makes the matches.

NEVER does it is a bit strong he has TRYED to put over Shelton and Shelton did nothing with the push.

And as for having the talent 2 make new stars but never does how about Cena(1 of the biggest star in wwe)and Batista not exactly mid carder is he NO he is a big star and more recently the push and rub for hardy ???? That's not never trips does give back and help wrestlers out when they deserve the push IMO anyway

King Of Kings

Reaction score

He just put over jeff hardy recently lol. He also made batista a star by loseing to him at wrestlemania.

^^He single handedly made Batista a star. And yes he did put Jeff over. He has alos put over Randy, even if then angle was a bit weird, in the end, he put him over I guess

^^I meant at No Mercy. What put Randy over originally was his great IC Title reign, as well as defeating Mick Foley

J

I don't no if Jeff being put over was just becuase Triple H wanted to...or just becuase he wanted to wait to vs. Orton until' Wrestlemania...