Help please.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatal 55

Reaction score
my point was:the 1st thing i'd look for is her personality. if its ok, then ill look for how she looks like. if she's fuck-able, ill go for it.

How the hell can you get to know here personality before you actually know if she's attractive or not. You find out if she's attractive at the first glimpse of her... not in the middle of a conversation then realize she's hot enough for a railing (Or as Monkey says..."A Bag Of Dicks"...)!

Anyweis to the point. Yer... I personally would do it the other way round but hey! Do what works for you... innit!

the dark knight

How the hell can you get to know here personality before you actually know if she's attractive or not. You find out if she's attractive at the first glimpse of her... not in the middle of a conversation then realize she's hot enough for a railing (Or as Monkey says..."A Bag Of Dicks"...)!

you reallize that i was talking about LONG term relationships right? also, the example i set was to show my priorities. not the situation..

Fatal 55

Reaction score
you reallize that i was talking about LONG term relationships right? also, the example i set was to show my priorities. not the situation..

Ye Ye i get you... I'd probably do the same... I'd only get to know them if i was attracted to them & if they had a good personality then yer! Tap It!

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
* SIGH * The way I see this situation is that its only natural you are attracted to someone in the beginning. Why would you approach them otherwise? From there you get to know their personality and so on and so on.
But its true that looks do play the first big role in the courtship process. I say just ask her so you know where you stand because youll always wonder otherwise.

Reaction score
Just go ask her. I am shy but if this happened to me and it did happen. Then I would ask her straight up. I got rejected but so did my 'friend' so I was cool. Just ask her man if she says Yes then good for you if she says no forget her then move on to another girl

phantomgerald

Update of the story. She's said no to both of us and just wants to be friends. The other guy's trying to make her feel guilty by saying he'll never believe in love and all that shit.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
^^ overall that does not suck so much.yeah u got a no, but she is not with the other one, that's good enough.also she will be probably be pissed soon about the other guy,just play your cards and give her time. it's not over yet

the dark knight

next time, ask in the right place in the right time in the right situation.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Update of the story. She's said no to both of us and just wants to be friends. The other guy's trying to make her feel guilty by saying he'll never believe in love and all that shit.

Next time you see him hand him a box of maxi pads.

Double points if you do it in front of her.

phantomgerald

Next time you see him hand him a box of maxi pads.

Double points if you do it in front of her.

I don't know if I were to do that. If I did she might think I'm childish. And I think she still likes him but is influenced by what our other friends are saying how bad a person he is.

Travis40

Well.....sucks that she said no. But I think there could still be a chance, I hope it all works out for you and you end up finding someone good

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Well.. accept it man! That's life.... just accept that you can only be friends, but if you really loved or liked her, just spend with her more often and maybe she might realize how special you are in her life... and there could be the day that she realizes that she also damn likes you!

Man! When is the last time I checked the General/Serious thread! lol....

EDIT: Oops! Sorry I just found out this thread is already 2 weeks old!