Help please.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

imo the key with girls is entertainining them,being funny, joking or well, being extremely rich

also, not staring at any other girl + giving up your life for them + always talk about the good things about her + dont tell her she's fat.

the good part is, even if you did all of these, one day she WILL leave you.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
also, not staring at any other girl + giving up your life for them + always talk about the good things about her + dont tell her she's fat.

the good part is, even if you did all of these, one day she WILL leave you.

DAMN!... that's were i fucked up before! lol

No seriously... don't or you'll feel the wrath, especially if she actually IS FAT!

the dark knight

^^dont even tell her that she gained weight. even if she turned to samoa joe.....just tell her you look great.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
so thats where i messed up...

but i mean, she looked HUGE!!! in those pants. i couldnt just not say anything.

edit: after re-reading that, i discover most of you pervs would think i meant a huge dick. fags. so ill say it differently.

but i mean, she look absolutely FAT AS FUCK!!! in those pants. i couldnt just not say anyting

This Guy

Take if from me who went years not having the courage to ask girls out....when you get to be my age.... (30 *shudder*) you don't look back regretting the times you asked and failed....you regret the times you never tried at all.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Gentlemen, you don't know how to talk to women. You don't have to tell her she looks fat. There are very simple ways around that. Its all about how you say it.

PeepShow

^Well, if she was fat, I doubt I would ask her anyways....lol, no offense.

the dark knight

^Well, if she was fat, I doubt I would ask her anyways....lol, no offense.

1) how about getting married to angelina jolie then in 2 months she gains 200 pounds?

2) why being so shallow? when it comes to REAL long term relationships...looks are going to be the last thing you care about.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
2) why being so shallow? when it comes to REAL long term relationships...looks are going to be the last thing you care about.

Come on now.

Physical attraction is so important. I mean, sure you might find them brilliant and great to talk to, but if you're not physically attracted to them, then why bother.

BTW No fat chicks.

Fatal 55

Reaction score

so TDK... you'd marry some1 with an amazing perosnality even IF YOU thought she was Butt UGLY!

DAMN!

the dark knight

Come on now.

Physical attraction is so important. I mean, sure you might find them brilliant and great to talk to, but if you're not physically attracted to them, then why bother.

BTW No fat chicks.
did i say that physical attraction wasnt important?

also, no fat chicks! i 2nd that..
so TDK... you'd marry some1 with an amazing perosnality even IF YOU thought she was Butt UGLY!

DAMN!
no.

would you marry the hottest woman alive even if she was the biggest slut and her personality was BUTT SHIT?

my point was:the 1st thing i'd look for is her personality. if its ok, then ill look for how she looks like. if she's fuck-able, ill go for it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
did i say that physical attraction wasnt important?

also, no fat chicks! i 2nd that..

no.

would you marry the hottest woman alive even if she was the biggest slut and her personality was BUTT SHIT?

my point was:the 1st thing i'd look for is her personality. if its ok, then ill look for how she looks like. if she's fuck-able, ill go for it.

I see what you mean. Very wise.