Help please.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Who cares what he does, or what he's like.

You know what you need to do? Reach down your goddamned pants, grab your balls, and give 'em a squeeze. You feel that? That means your a man. Now use those balls that you have get some goddamned confidence and go fucking talk to her.

Don't sit here and whine about how much better he is than you, you fucking pussy.

GO FUCKING DO IT!

Your welcome.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAH This thread is cracking me up.

This kid is really kind of crying on here, so you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and just go talk to her....with confidence don't be a charity case.

PeepShow

Hate is such a strong word......

You belong to a clique? :shifty:

Ya, well, Monkey pretty much summed it up, even though Im pretty shy myself

Reaction score
Fucking throw the girl over your right shoulder. (It has to be the right shoulder. Don't ask why!) And turn your back him leaving him behind. And if he tries to stop you, bring a backpack full of pork and cover the girl in it that way he'll never touch her ;D

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I've decided to just try asking her now. Thanks anyway.

Honestly, the worst thing that can happen is she says no. If that happens, you go buy yourself a case of beer, and drink it until you no longer remember her name. Then when you wake up with a wicked hangover the next morning you'll say to yourself "What the fuck was I thinking?" then you'll move on the moment the next piece of ass crosses your vision.

At least that's how it works with me.

Reaction score
Just beat the living hell out of your former friend and take the girl then make him jealous my kissing her in front of his face.

phantomgerald

Honestly, the worst thing that can happen is she says no. If that happens, you go buy yourself a case of beer, and drink it until you no longer remember her name. Then when you wake up with a wicked hangover the next morning you'll say to yourself "What the fuck was I thinking?" then you'll move on the moment the next piece of ass crosses your vision.

At least that's how it works with me.

The thing is, she's a real close friend. Anyway, our friendship will need time to heal now. I'm just waiting for the right moment to ask her.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Don't wait to long, or it your opportunity will slip.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
She cant say yes if you dont ask her.
She cant say no if you dont ask her.

she CAN be lost if you don't ask her

Seriously, for me though, i'd ask her out, or let her know that you like her. If the other guy interfers, well, thats what baseball bats are made for (fuck no. of course they weren't made to hit a baseball. Where'd you get a fucking gay idea like that?)

If she says no, back off for a while. Let her know you just want to be friends. Then find another piece of sweet ass, and get over her (can also be used to make her jealous. DOUBLE WHAMMMMMMYYYYY!!!!)

JUST

ASK

HER

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Fucking throw the girl over your right shoulder. (It has to be the right shoulder. Don't ask why!) And turn your back him leaving him behind. And if he tries to stop you, bring a backpack full of pork and cover the girl in it that way he'll never touch her ;D

LMAO! That's bordering racial slurring, slightly! lol, slap a bit of ham on her face! lol

Anyweis seriously... as long she aint some munter or a slapper or something like that go for it!!! Before you know it you'll be arm in arm with you singing *Night Fever* in your mind.....

Yes... i did have a real crazy dream last night !