Help please.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

I like this girl from our group of friends, and I told this guy, who was initially not close to us but I became good friends with him and he joined our clique. Now he tells me he likes her too. I don't even know if he's a friend anymore.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Kill him. Alpha male takes home the woman.

Seriously though, just ask her before he does.

phantomgerald

I think she likes him, although he's a fucking muslim who'll never taste pork. And she treats me lik a friend. I'm fucking confused. I hate him now. I confided in him and yet he do this to me. We were like brothers.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
as everybody said ask her before the other one, u may get refused but at least u tried... if u don't u'll lose her anyways

EDIT: POST N.666 :devil:

phantomgerald

Hw am i not as good as him? I wish some1 could tell me

Slash

Reaction score
Its probably to late for you.... you got biffled best friend forever! owned

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Hw am i not as good as him? I wish some1 could tell me

well, think about this... what do u have to offer her more than the other guy? what's the real difference between u and him? find it and u'll see who's better

still if u have a rival timing is crucial i'm telling u this from personal experience

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
he's a sports dude, she likes sporty guys I'm a nobody

bullshit, i'm a pretty muscular guy, no fat, overall very good body, this doesn't bring girls on the floor for me

imo the key with girls is entertainining them,being funny, joking or well, being extremely rich

TheAnswer

Reaction score
HAHAHA.^^^^^^^

But looks has alot to do with it. I have girls (not trying to sound cocky) that I never talk to or be entertaining for them or anything, and they will still get with me at the drop of a dime.

BUT.......character out weighs physical appeal anyday. So just tell the girl how you feel. The worst is that she'll say no, but at least you tried. And if she goes out with your friend than good for her. You would rather want her going out with your friend than you going out with her and she likes your friend.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
^^lol i never denied that being good-looking doesn't appeal, still it's not the main thing..noone of the girls i had and have now went out with me for the muscles and/or clothes and stuff, it's a secondary thing.

actually being entertaining with girls made me MUCH more successful than shut up and try to fuck after a couple of Hulk Hogan style pose

if for u things went different, well good for u

TheAnswer

Reaction score
No I wasn't laughing at you for that. I was laughing at the girls get with you for
entertainining them,being funny, joking or well, being extremely rich

Thats what I was laughing about. lol