Helms bashing HBK again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Shawn hadn't gotten over anyone but himself in the last decade!!

Gotta agree with this part.

???

Banned
Reaction score
Chris Jericho turned heel by himself.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
Are you people arguing over who is worse in Hardy's gang? You kidding? They all suck, let it be.

As for Helms, I admire him standing up to say something about Michaels when nobody else does. Even if the Hitler comparison is a bit extreme, who cares? He's probably a hundred percent right (he did work with the guy, right?).

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Chris Jericho turned heel by himself.
I know right. Shawn put that heel run over big time and was the strongest Jericho has looked since I don't know when. So the whole Shawn hasn't put anyone over but himself in the last decade is bullshit.

Are you people arguing over who is worse in Hardy's gang? You kidding? They all suck, let it be.

As for Helms, I admire him standing up to say something about Michaels when nobody else does. Even if the Hitler comparison is a bit extreme, who cares? He's probably a hundred percent right (he did work with the guy, right?).
Yeah but that don't automatically mean what he says is true. People do have the ability to lie. I'm not saying it's true or not true cause I don't know the truth. But I'm not gonna just automatically assume everything everyone says is true just like with net reports.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Shawn had so many chances to put plenty of people over and he never did it, Armageddon 2007 is a perfect example, Shawn didnt need to beat Mr. Kennedy, a victory over Shawn Michaels would have been huge for Kennedy.

Shawn had a hard time realizing that he was the past.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
What? If that was true he would have always been in the main event and been world champ but the man hadn't been world champ since 2002. Another person who he helped put over was Orton when he not only won the feud but took him out as well.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Being part of the main event has nothing to do with it. Its the fact that he rarely put over younger talent.

As IYF said. He didn't need to beat Kennedy at Armageddon 2007, He didn't need to be the one to 'retire' Flair at WM 24, He didn't need to choose an already over Batista to eliminate him at the Rumble, He could have chosen somebody other than Undertaker to retire him at WM 26, He didn't need to bury one of the new up and comers in the WWE that being Del Rio this past Monday.

He had the past 8 years to put over younger talent but he wouldn't do it until that person was already over enough to the point that it wasn't considered a big win minus Orton in 2003.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I already cited the Orton 2007 (I believe) feud as example then if you really want to go with something recent then go with Legacy since before they feuded with DX they were whipping boys.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Orton was already over in 2007 and was no longer considered younger talent.

They won the feud with Legacy and what did that do for Ted and Cody? Look at where they are now. Midcard acts that have little to no shot at the main event.

If you want I can name off a few times he could have put over younger talent but didn't.

Chris Jericho at WMX9, Batista at Armageddon 2003, Edge at Rumble 05, Muhammad Hassan in May 2005, Spirit Squad in late 2006, Kennedy in December 07, etc

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
How you gonna say Orton was no longer a young talent in 2007 but then name off Jericho who was already established before that? Orton struggled to get over until that feud with Shawn when he started to get some of the biggest heat of his career finally. And it's not Shawn fault that WWE never did anything with Ted or Cody after that. That is on the booking team not Shawn. He did his part in making them look good. It's not his job to then book the way their career's go from there.

And you don't have to lose to put someone over. You should know that as a Bret Hart fan since while Austin never beat Bret he got put over regardless. Again while Kennedy didn't beat Shawn it was a big feud for Kennedy where he had some of his best matches in WWE with him but regardless again WWE just never did anything with it like they should have.

And SS it always is funny to me when anymore mentions them as buried as they were buried from the go having a cheerleader gimmick. They were fucked as long as they had that gimmick.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Orton got plenty of heat throughout 05 after he RKO'ed Stacy Kiebler and went on a feud with Taker.

Guy was already over in 07.

I'll give you the booking team faults on Ted, Cody, and Kennedy but who else but HBK is gonna last a 15 minute beating inside a HIAC by two guys while waiting for hhh to save him?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Cena, Batista, Orton (now) pretty much anybody they wanted to put in that spot if they didn't want the match to totally suck and be a handicap match. Not like he fought back a lot or anything he got the shit beat out of him the whole damn time.

And yes I never said Orton didn't get heat in spots but he didn't stay consistently over until he started taking people out in 07 HBK being one of those guys he did it to.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
I know right. Shawn put that heel run over big time and was the strongest Jericho has looked since I don't know when. So the whole Shawn hasn't put anyone over but himself in the last decade is bullshit.

Yeah but that don't automatically mean what he says is true. People do have the ability to lie. I'm not saying it's true or not true cause I don't know the truth. But I'm not gonna just automatically assume everything everyone says is true just like with net reports.

Please enlighten me on any reason he would lie. Jealousy? What's the point, Michaels was wrestling before Helms even thought about doing it himself. To put HIMSELF over? The guy gets drunk on YouTube, he has the over-ness of Matt Hardy.

There is no logic behind it.