Helms bashing HBK again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
- Former WWE star Gregory Helms, who ripped Shawn Michaels on Twitter a few months back, had more comments against Shawn this week after his Hall of Fame induction.

Helms wrote: "The HOF is great but I take more pride & comfort in the fact that I've never "screwjobbed" ANYONE in life or the biz! $$$ isn't everything."

Later, Chris Jericho wrote that Shawn was the greatest performer of all-time. Helms re-tweeted Jericho's message and added his opinion: "BS! Flair did more & got more people over.

Helms then wrote another message, which sounds like it was directed at Jericho: "If u got something to say, say it public. Enough ass-kissing. He wasn't the greatest when he was cussing u out in catering."

Helms continued to rant:

"Flair got over people that absolutely SUCKED!! Shawn hadn't gotten over anyone but himself in the last decade!!

I'm sorry being honest comes off bad on Twitter, I'm not hating, I'm stating FACTS!! Facts that I would swear by on my life.

And wearing a cross doesn't make u right. Hitler wore one too! Don't be FOOLED by a TV persona!! I'm always honest. NO ONE can accuse me."
Did this guy seriously just use Hitler and Shawn in the same context? :no:

Kairi

Reaction score
what? hitler and shawn?

this is why i gave up twitter, celebs go viral and stupid

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Just stick to being that dude who's friends with the Hardys, instead of trying to get yourself over and looking like a moron.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I'll take Stone Cold's opinion

Congrats to Shawn Michaels going into HOF. He is the greatest on ring performer I have ever seen.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Its all a work. HBK/Helms are gonna wrestle at WM.

Kylie

Reaction score
I'd call Helms a bitter man, but that seems like a huge understatement right now. Honestly he needs to shut up. No one gives a shit about whatever grudge he holds against HBK.

AF.

Reaction score
Keyboard warrior much?

Reaction score
Helms is a fucking douchebag. Wish he'd fuck off the face of the earth with his Hardy friend fucktards.

The only member of that Hardy posse who's "sane" is Shannon Moore.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Helms is a fucking douchebag. Wish he'd fuck off the face of the earth with his Hardy friend fucktards.

The only member of that Hardy posse who's "sane" is Shannon Moore.
I don't know he seemed to have thought TNA would have let him use his own custom made belt as a legit title. Got to be a little crazy to think that will work lol.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
For the record Helms isn't the only one that thinks this about HBK. He is just the only one with the balls to say something.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
If the other don't say anything, how do you know that they think it? You a psychic?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You mean the guy who who will only be remembered for a super hero gimmick and being in a boy band? He has no reason to hate or be jealous of a guy that other wrestlers wanted to be growing up or whose work legends that came before him even marvel at ;)

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I'm not getting into this ridiculous shit with you.

You wanna know what Helms said in full than watch his web show otherwise shut the fuck up about it.

You and I have no idea what went on backstage between the two of them therefore neither one of us can comment on what has been said because neither of us know what is true and what is false.

Though I do have a better idea because I watch H2H on a weekly basis and HBK never denied anything Helms said when he very easily could have via his twitter or hell even his youtube account.