Helms bashing HBK again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If you asked him saying "Did you hear what Helms is saying about you? And if so is it true?" then there is a chance. If you asked saying "Are you truly a douche bag with false religion like Helms has been saying" then hell nah he isn't answering :lol:

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I didn't right out ask him just posted something along the lines of 'If Shawn Michaels acknowledged what Shane Helms is saying as false then I would be more inclined to believe it to be false'

For PSYCH: My exact quote 'If @ShawnMichaels_ would acknowledge @ShaneHelmsCom's comments towards him as being false I would be more incline to believe it was false.'

And

My twitter page for proof. http://twitter.com/#!/PhenomenalOrton

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Will give you credit for it now, but your tweet is basically "prove yourself to me" so I doubt he takes it seriously.

P1, you listen to Highway to Helms but I'll listen to Val Venis shoot on Matt, Jeff, Helms, and Shannon.
http://bambuser.com/channel/ValVenisENT/broadcast/1323044

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Will give you credit for it now, but your tweet is basically "prove yourself to me" so I doubt he takes it seriously.

P1, you listen to Highway to Helms but I'll listen to Val Venis shoot on Matt, Jeff, Helms, and Shannon.
http://bambuser.com/channel/ValVenisENT/broadcast/1323044

Seen that too. Its whatever. People have their views on shit and what really needs to happen is these two groups of wrestlers get together in a ring somewhere and legit beat the shit out of each other.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Since Jeff struggles to throw a punch he would likely get his ass beat, but crack heads do have a high threshold for pain.

Reaction score
Odd how P1 changes his views on the videos when they're towards his clique of the Hardy screwups.

Shawn Michaels shits more talent than the 4 of those delusional fuckheads combined. WHo gives a fuck if he hates Marty Jannety, didn't want to put the new Rockers over, or screwed Bret Hart (Hart screwed himself, deal with that for another topic).

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Ding, ding, ding.

Separate corners please as I know how far you two will take things.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy is the only screwup. I'll admit Moore, Matt, and Helms drink alot of alcohol. Maybe too much but whose to decide that? and doesn't everybody drink alcohol?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I don't drink

I know a lot of people who don't as well.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I know people that don't drink as well so let me rephrase 'hasn't everybody tried alcohol?' but to say somebody that does is a screwup is beyond words.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Some can't handle their liquor. Helms falls into that category as seen by him sending Daniels away from his house piss drunk and him being arrested after an altercation with Jericho piss drunk.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Or him finishing an entire bottle of whipped cream vodka on his web show by himself since his co-host and guest didn't drink.

Reaction score
Ding, ding, ding.

Separate corners please as I know how far you two will take things.

Hey now, I can be civil.

Jeff Hardy is the only screwup. I'll admit Moore, Matt, and Helms drink alot of alcohol. Maybe too much but whose to decide that? and doesn't everybody drink alcohol?

Matt is a bigger fuckup than Jeff, at least Jeff has the self-respect to restrict his idiocy to the confines of his own home, and not parade himself on YouTube and Twitter to build a social network army of followers.

Helms doesn't have a leg to stand on to start calling shots either, delusional fucktard, can't handle his drink (Jericho incident) and got ass raped out of the company because of that.

Moore, well, he associates with them and DILLIGAF is a terrible concept.

-------

The public, the fans, they decide that. Clearly they can't control how much they drink, or how they express themselves when intoxicated.

I drink, a fair bit too when I do, and I don't make rambling videos on YT trying to put myself over, or attempt to diss a guy who is eons ahead of me in terms of talent (HBK, Punk)