Heels/Faces of IWF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Lentard has a name change, rofl.

Hey C4, shouldn't you be busy loading your little jet plane with explosives and heading off to some big attraction in another country so you and one of your mates (Osama maybe) can blow yourselves as well as millions of other people up?

Il Douche?

Already been used and if you gotta problem with the name I suggest you take it up with MS and see what he has to say...(ban plz :shifty:)

I want in on the Gang-A-Roos

Your Welsh and why the fuck would you wanna join a group of Australian members who go into threads and change the subjects with there boring topics? You must be crazy...

Il Duce and others > Tard-a-roos

Moonlight Drive

Boring?

If all the Gang-a-roos left HIAT, this place would get shit boring.

Qwake

Okay then, all the "Gang-a-roos" leave HIAT for a few days and I bet you it would be better...Because then when someone had a thread it wouldn't be taken over with all this off topic shit, also, there will never be a "Gang-a-roo" era :y:

Moonlight Drive

Like we'd do that. Besides, more than 50% of the threads on this first page were created by us, and we've all posted in pretty much all of them.

We only go off-topic once the thread has run it's course. Well I do at least.

Besides it's HIAT, we can go off-topic all we want.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

You're already living in the Gang-a-Roo era. This is just the beginning.

In the end, there will only be CHAOS

Edit: I'd like to say that when us Gang-a-Roos make a thread go off topic, we usually make that shit thread a lot better.

seX-Power

Hey C4, shouldn't you be busy loading your little jet plane with explosives and heading off to some big attraction in another country so you and one of your mates (Osama maybe) can blow yourselves as well as millions of other people up?

Completely original one there...

Already been used and if you gotta problem with the name I suggest you take it up with MS and see what he has to say...(ban plz :shifty:)

I'm so sorry :cry:

Your Welsh and why the fuck would you wanna join a group of Australian members who go into threads and change the subjects with there boring topics? You must be crazy...

See above posts that already shot this down.

Il Duce and others > Tard-a-roos

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha:rofl:

imo :eek:

Moonlight Drive

Lennie, if you had a creative and/or funny bone in your body, you would've said Gang-a-tards. Makes soo much more sense.

imotbh

Qwake

^ wtf do bones in my body have to do with me being creative? You talking about creativity makes me laugh, you steal everything other members do and right now you are only just getting to the Peepshow phase. Yes, you have been posting :confused: and imo/tbh/imotbh and soon enough you will have a change of heart on the whole "Hayley" thing. You reall should think before posting...

Now onto the "I likes the Hayley.....Coz peepshow does" guy: lets sum this up, C4 is a terrorist. Also after that, you are now Monkeystyles bitch and you bring an even worse name to the "Gang-a-roos". I did see the above posts and I added a little extra, now with the last thing you said, was that suposed to be a joke or you just copying Peepshow again, I really don't know. Also you pretty much just said that you and the other "Gang-a-roos" are better then everyone else on the forum, which we know isn't true.

Don't mess with the Duce~!

Moonlight Drive

^ wtf do bones in my body have to do with me being creative? You talking about creativity makes me laugh, you steal everything other members do and right now you are only just getting to the Peepshow phase. Yes, you have been posting and imo/tbh/imotbh and soon enough you will have a change of heart on the whole "Hayley" thing. You reall should think before posting...
It's called an expression Einstein. I'm glad you noticed, I make sure everything I post is stolen from someone else. You don't even understand why I am posting 'imotbh' it's really just because posting both of those things is redundant as a post is your opinion anyway, so they are rather unnecessary. Sorry, I didn't understand that smileys were owned by members (except for :v:), I'll make sure to consult with you next time before I post anything, it case I'm stealing it from someone else.

seX-Power

What the FUCK are you talking about. Honestly. You're an idiot.

Qwake

It's called an expression Einstein. I'm glad you noticed, I make sure everything I post is stolen from someone else. You don't even understand why I am posting 'imotbh' it's really just because posting both of those things is redundant as a post is your opinion anyway, so they are rather unnecessary. Sorry, I didn't understand that smileys were owned by members (except for :v:), I'll make sure to consult with you next time before I post anything, it case I'm stealing it from someone else.

So it's just a coincidence that you happen to be posting pretty much the same shit that peepshow does? And that when BKB has the "left turn or I can't done watch smackdown" for Blaze you don't use it? Okay then...Thanks for calling me Einstein, but I really don't think I am that smart >_>

X-Power, Meh, replying to you just isn't worth it.

Moonlight Drive

I post the same shit Peepshow does? Sorry for not noticing that. If so, why are you the only one that notices these kind of things? You're just trying to find something to use on me, and it's not working to well. You're using examples of things half the forum was saying, which makes no sense at all.

Your attempt at humour or sarcasm or whatever it was fails.

Qwake

No X-Power is the Peepshow one, your just the plain one who usually does it...I don't care if I am the only one who sees this, its because every HIAT thread I used to look in I would see all this copie shit, not my fault I just happened to see what was going on. Just realized something in the post:

If so, why are you the only one that notices these kind of things? You're just trying to find something to use on me, and it's not working to well. You're using examples of things half the forum was saying, which makes no sense at all.

One minute I am the only one noticing these things then half the forum...That's weird don't you think.

My attempt at Sarcasm fails, then how were you able to realize that it was sarcasm or humour? :g:

Moonlight Drive

No X-Power is the Peepshow one, your just the plain one who usually does it...I don't care if I am the only one who sees this, its because every HIAT thread I used to look in I would see all this copie shit, not my fault I just happened to see what was going on. Just realized something in the post:
Find for me all my copied posts please, or at least some decent examples.

One minute I am the only one noticing these things then half the forum...That's weird don't you think.
Two different points. The first one was about the smiley, the second about Left Turn~!/I done can't watch Smackdown.

My attempt at Sarcasm fails, then how were you able to realize that it was sarcasm or humour?
Because it's quite obvious your trying your best, and it's just not working.