Heels/Faces of IWF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

catchphrase

how about Gang-a-roo's "They Keep on keepin it Gangin it, Ontop of roo's" :shifty:

Gang-a-roo's "We Job 24/7 daily"

Gang-a-roo's "We Roo it up in Da HOOD"

Gang-A-roo's = 'we str8 wrasslin out N DA BUSH"

i ain't joinning this gang-a-roo's :smh... I don't label myself with some piss ass gimmick name :smh

LadyHotrod

You're all a bunch of fags who couldn't flame yourselves out of a flaming building.

Kizza

So it's just a coincidence that you happen to be posting pretty much the same shit that peepshow does? And that when BKB has the "left turn or I can't done watch smackdown" for Blaze you don't use it? Okay then...Thanks for calling me Einstein, but I really don't think I am that smart >_>

X-Power, Meh, replying to you just isn't worth it.

Trust me, nobody else does either. :spam_laser:

seX-Power

Isn't flaming making fun of other people.

And LHR, just because we're out of your flaming league doesn't mean you have to rub it in.

Moonlight Drive

We're flaming Lennie. That's like chucking a baby, it doesn't need much effort or thought.