Heels/Faces of IWF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Nah I'm not a jobber.

I don't always lose*points to sig*

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

You do know that whole thing was a joke. Nobody but like two people seriously voted for you.

You winning the MOTM is like a jobber getting to hit HHH even once. In the end you still lose, nothing was accomplished.

Also you're still a jobber with no personality.

If people only voted for Obama just to see the black guy get assassinated, do you think Obama would be proud that he won because of that?

Nope

So don't use your MOTM as protection. You're stll a loser, and a jobber.

You won because everybody took you as a joke. I would not be gloating nor be proud if my victory was given to me because I was nothing more then a joke to the other members.

If I were you, I wouldn't have even accepted that MOTM title.

You tool

Soulpower

You would think that all the Benoit jokes would make me a heel, but NOOOOOO!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Stinger you do know I was fucking joke when I referred to that right.See LadyHotrod was right.I know just what to say to set people off there for I'm a heel.Case closed.

Evil Austin

what about a catchphrase; Garbo's - 2012'

By the way X - Power ROFL at you guys having your NSW MP as a garbage man, hey atleast he is better then that blueberry Morris Iema. Hahaha... *continues to laugh after taking a deep breath*

>_>

Airfixx

Maybe Beer can form some kind of kinship with Lennie.... There's certainly some common ground to be found there.

:Baaaaaahh:

The Shua

Reaction score
I'd say I'm a face.....it's just in my nature to be good.

Also, if this "Gangaroo" group is starting.....how about The Beer Buddies, consisting of myself, Beer.....and someone else?

Stinger you do know I was fucking joke when I referred to that right.See LadyHotrod was right.I know just what to say to set people off there for I'm a heel.Case closed.

Yeah, sure buddy

Its gonna take a lot more to set me off then that. I was just bitch slapping you with logic.

You aren't shit meng.

Case Closed? Fucking smurf