Head booker role.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who do you want?

• Jonathan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zamorakian

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
If he does, I regret voting for him. As you said, head booker does nothing hardly, would of been good to see Zamo on the booking team or something since he has quite a bit of experience.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
seabs said:
You're seriously going to leave because of this?

Because of someone who appoints himself as a Head Booker and then gets the chance to even be in a vote for the role? Oh man..why did I even put my time into this whole Federation thing just to end up being thrown away like this by a underaged tool...

I'm not going to be in the Federation that's what I said. @[seabs]

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
Because of someone who appoints himself as a Head Booker and then gets the chance to even be in a vote for the role? Oh man..why did I even put my time into this whole Federation thing just to end up being thrown away like this by a underaged tool...

You're not being thrown away, you could be a vital member of the booking team if you wish. I'd enjoy booking along side you, but if you want to go it's not my place to stop you.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
seabs said:
You're not being thrown away, you could be a vital member of the booking team if you wish. I'd enjoy booking along side you, but if you want to go it's not my place to stop you.

I don't want to be in this Federation as long as this guy owns it, If you want something i'm at the WWE Club sim fed for the time being.

Not leaving, i'm still an Uploader here and I will do what I should do.

Arrive...Upload...Leave.

LMCampbell

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.Insidific.com
Zamorakian said:
I don't want to be in this Federation as long as this guy owns it, If you want something i'm at the WWE Club sim fed for the time being.

Arrive...Upload...Leave.

What your going to be in this hissy fit because you didn't get the job you wanted...
Wow, Over-reaction much

Can I change my vote?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:

Arrive...Upload...Leave.

He doesn't own it. The amount of power he has is minuscule unless there is an unresolvable issue amongst the booking or writing teams.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
LMCampbell said:
What your going to be in this hissy fit because you didn't get the job you wanted...
Wow, Over-reaction much

Can I change my vote?

Oh my friend if you only knew what I did to get this job..