Head booker role.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who do you want?

• Jonathan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zamorakian

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No he shouldn't have, I find it quite ironic also our auto correction for the "of/have" mistake corrected you in a post where you question your grammar errors ;)

No complaining, everything is fair. People, vote :).

It's because with words like that, I write the way I speak up here in the NE. :hehe:
Why not change it to his original then? Only fair :huh::verysad:

seabs said:
Do you want me to put in his first one also?
I think that would be fair. I could have posted my example first and got feedback..

Zamorakian said:
No because that was an example to prove that I can write segments/whatever, and I also didn't put my all in it so would that be fair to me?

Let's just see how this goes and no matter what happens as seabs said the E-Fed will still be successful.
Let is? You mean lets?
Also Seabs*

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
This is so awesome..Jesus...

This guy no matter what happens is a lady who keeps moaning for everything he wants.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Omg this is so embarrassing. You're asking us to put in his weaker version (where he wasn't being judged like he is now, and wrote in minutes) to get you more votes? We want to see the best of you both so we can judge, and that's what we have. Stop complaining it's doing no one any good.

Just saying, his username is "seabs" so calling him "Seabs" doesn't make sense, don't turn this thread into a competitive mess. I advise both of you to stop replying unless you're thanking those who have voted for you, since it might damage your claim.

Reactions: Zamorakian

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Omg this is so embarrassing. You're asking us to put in his weaker version (where he wasn't being judged like he is now, and wrote in minutes) to get you more votes? We want to see the best of you both so we can judge, and that's what we have. Stop complaining it's doing no one any good.

Just saying, his username is "seabs" so calling him "Seabs" doesn't make sense, don't turn this thread into a competitive mess. I advise both of you to stop replying unless you're thanking those who have voted for you, since it might damage your claim.

Sorry I didn't do anything but reply to what he's saying about me, you clearly have a point and your words are final.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I agree with Crayo, sportsmanship is important as a head booker. You need to be able to project a positive image.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:

All I'm saying is he's had two shots and got advice on where to improve on his first one, which was weaker.
This is my first one which is obviously going to be weaker. How am I trying to gain more votes by trying to make the competition fair and have both of our first tries? He was being judged because you wanted to see what he could do, like he has now.

seabs said:
I agree with Crayo, sportsmanship is important as a head booker. You need to be able to project a positive image.
I agree too, but sportsmanship is also about being fair, is it not?

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
All I'm saying is he's had two shots and got advice on where to improve on his first one, which was weaker.
This is my first one which is obviously going to be weaker. How am I trying to gain more votes by trying to make the competition fair and have both of our first tries? He was being judged because you wanted to see what he could do, like he has now.

ZCAWer.png

If you're saying that this is your weaker version then I guess we don't need to compete no longer.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
How the hell is this not fair?

His first piece was written in minutes just so we can see what he's about, I can vouch for that, I asked for it and about 4 minutes later I got a PM. He wrote a new one (just like you did) without seeing the opposition's piece (just like you did) knowing he's going to be judged and in competition, you're bound to write a better piece that way. You're making no sense, this is completely fair.

Both of you have written a piece intended for competition for the first time. That's it.

Reactions: Zamorakian

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jonathan, this is making you look abit unprofessional imo. If you had raised the issue before this started it could have been resolved but now it looks slightly like dirty politics. Keep professional and you're still in with a shout to win.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
How the hell is this not fair?

His first piece was written in minutes just so we can see what he's about, I can vouch for that, I asked for it and about 4 minutes later I got a PM. He wrote a new one (just like you did) without seeing the opposition's piece (just like you did) knowing he's going to be judged and in competition, you're bound to write a better piece that way. You're making no sense, this is completely fair.

Both of you have written a piece intended for competition for the first time. That's it.
However he had information on where to progress, i.e layout, grammar, whatever etc.

Zamo,
Obviously if I had written an earlier peace and gotten information on where to make better, then my second piece would have been better (like yours).

But whatever, at the end of the day, we should have stuck with 2 Head Bookers, because 2 is better than 1. But whatever Crayo, you're the person who doesn't want to run this, but quick enough to determine the rules.

Whatever. It's obvious you want Zamo to win.
God knows why, especially the way he's acted numerous times. Baffles me.

seabs said:
Jonathan, this is making you look abit unprofessional imo. If you had raised the issue before this started it could have been resolved but now it looks slightly like dirty politics. Keep professional and you're still in with a shout to win.
I raised the issue as soon as I realised, but it was immediately shot down.
Logic says you use both guys first piece, but whatever.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
:facepalm:

You've already had 1 little argument between yourselves in this thread, there will not be 2 head bookers it's illogical, even if they were the best of friends.

Anyway, end this now as it's looking bad for you. I have no personal favourite between anyone here (apart from Xanth, I hate him the most), on this occasion his piece (in my opinion) was the best on showcase, so I voted for him. I explained my reasons and that's it.

Back on-topic. No more of this nonsense it's embarrassing.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
We can't use both guys, it will be awkward for the writers and bookers. Say you like one script and Zamo likes the other, neither of you want to step down, what happens then? No show gets produced, we need one man to run the show.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Well if Zamo gets it, enjoy getting raged at as soon as a booker produces something he doesn't agree with.
But this is my last post unless I'm thanking people for voting for me.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Well if Zamo gets it, enjoy getting raged at as soon as a booker produces something he doesn't agree with.
But this is my last post unless I'm thanking people for voting for me.

If he does that beyond reason he'll be replaced by another member. Same goes for anyone else who takes part. We're all replaceable.