Head booker role.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who do you want?

• Jonathan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zamorakian

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
Johnathan is ahead 5-4.

In the end, Federation X wins. The loser should take it in his stride and take pride that they were considered for the position and strive to make FX one of the best e-feds on the Internet.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Adam said:
Johnathan is ahead 5-4.

In the end, Federation X wins. The loser should take it in his stride and take pride that they were considered for the position and strive to make FX one of the best e-feds on the Internet.

Nah I am not happy at all, not at all.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Adam said:
Don't be a prick, simple.

You cannot tell me what to do if I am not happy with a decision.

The fact that someone who randomy appoints himself as a Head Booker very unfairly and lets us all take part in a nomination thread and the fact that he has done nothing for this Federation and then comes in at the last minute and starts to take over the federation makes me sick. Really sick.

I'm not a prick, I am sharing my thoughts and I live in a free country for your information.

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
Why is there a need for you to go on the defensive?

YOU appointed yourself as head booker afaik, This is called democracy - it's the future. Instead of someone saying "I'm the leader", the people get to vote on who they want as leader.

I don't understand why you are agitated.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Adam said:
Why is there a need for you to go on the defensive?

YOU appointed yourself as head booker afaik, This is called democracy - it's the future. Instead of someone saying "I'm the leader", the people get to vote on who they want as leader.

I don't understand why you are agitated.

You don't get my point, I don't want to argue that's just it, sorry.

You have a point but why do I have to be happy?

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
You don't get my point, I don't want to argue that's just it, sorry.

You have a point but why do I have to be happy?
You don't, I'm not forcing you to be. You're just selfish if you're not.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Seriously Zamo, your over exaggerating how big a role this is. Being head booker doesn't mean anything but a fancy title. If it was a good position more people would be going for it. All you'll do is receive scripts and post them, that's it. Also you are given slight grounds to criticise ideas and write ups but nothing is major as the writing team and booking team will be the ones who work on most ideas. All a head booker does is organize it. All this idea of being "Vince" isn't the truth at all you'll only have final power in the case of a debate between writers or bookers, the rest of the time it will be decided amongst them. No one is going to be in control per say it will be a group effort.

Reactions: Jonathan

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
RKO said:
It was all Zamo's idea originally, but I am unbiased.

After reading the two entrees, I have decided to go with @[Jonathan] . His entree had me on the edge kind of, wanting to read more.

@[Zamorakian] had a good entree too, it just didn't stand out as much as Jonathans, in a sense of hype anyway.

Completely unbiased here, I just went by the hype in the story. This is my vote and opinion :)
Thank you VERY much @[RKO].
seabs said:
Seriously Zamo, your over exaggerating how big a role this is. Being head booker doesn't mean anything but a fancy title. If it was a good position more people would be going for it. All you'll do is receive scripts and post them, that's it. Also you are given slight grounds to criticise ideas and write ups but nothing is major as the writing team and booking team will be the ones who work on most ideas. All a head booker does is organize it. All this idea of being "Vince" isn't the truth at all you'll only have final power in the case of a debate between writers or bookers, the rest of the time it will be decided amongst them. No one is going to be in control per say it will be a group effort.

And thank you very much to you seabs, great post.
+Repped :cool:

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
No need to thank me, I don't take sides, I just go by quality. I think you're both good to be honest. I just like the way your work pops more @[Jonathan]

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
RKO said:
No need to thank me, I don't take sides, I just go by quality. I think you're both good to be honest. I just like the way your work pops more @[Jonathan]
Thanks mate :hehe: