He Pulled It Off!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

So Sheamus pulled the unthinkable, or at least the WWE Creative Team used their brains here at TLC and has pushed their new top rookie to the WWE Title beating Cena in the tables match...

What do they do with Sheamus now he's champ? Does he lose tomorrow to Cena in a rematch clause bullshit match? Does he hold it to RR? WM? Your thoughts?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Transitional champ for sure. I'm just really hoping the face who replaces Cena isn't DX or Rey Mysterio.

Btw I fucking despise Sheamus, in a way that I don't even want to see his paste

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I don't care what any smart mark says with their skeptical pessimism on how Sheamus is just gonna lose it right back to John Cena. Yeah we know it's gonna happen but right now, at this moment, I could not be happier as a wrestling fan. Not only did we get a NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. Someone who has NEVER held the belt before, but also, John Fucking Cena put over someone not named Triple H and Randy Orton for once in his life.

This very well could be one of the top 5 most happiest moments of my life as a wrestling fan.

xtremebadass

Yea I agree with Chuck. They'll push Kofi to main event just until the Rumble to have him fight Sheamus so Cena and Orton are in the Rumble, where one of them wins it while still getting Kofi to main event.

I don't have a problem with Sheamus as champ, this could be pretty cool. It's different, WWE has been too much of the same shit lately.

Ballin

Reaction score
Extremely happy Shaemus is champion. Knowing WWE though, Cena will probably win it back within a month. :(

Klide

I wish I could say sheamus could hold it to atleast RR but honestly it's John Cena I wouldent be surprised if wwe would give it back to him by 2morrows raw tbh. But one the other hand cena does have a new movie so this could mean NEW things!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yea I agree with Chuck. They'll push Kofi to main event just until the Rumble to have him fight Sheamus so Cena and Orton are in the Rumble, where one of them wins it while still getting Kofi to main event.

I don't have a problem with Sheamus as champ, this could be pretty cool. It's different, WWE has been too much of the same shit lately.

I actually agree with this prediction 100%. Not only would it give us a totally unique main event for Royal Rumble, but then it means Sheamus could believably hold the title until Elimination Chamber. And the title may actually switch hands in an Elimination Chamber match that seems meaningful. lol.

Reaction score
Yeah transitional champ for sure.

Good to see someone new for once though. What a crappy PPV to have won your first title at though.

"TLC"?

wtf..

Hometown Kid

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Cena gets the belt back tonight at the Slammys.

MizMasta3000

Im so esctatic to the fact that I dont give a damn about Swagger anymore. Sheamus made my week. As far as predictions go, I expect Cena to get it back the next time they face off. Honestly, I dont think Creative has anything for Cena that doesnt involve a WWE title. Im inching for a 4-way dance at WM with Sheamus,Kofi,Cena,and Orton

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I just don't like the way he won it. I didn't see the ppv, but from the reports I read it seems like Cena lost his balance and fell off the top rope. Or he lost his balance and Sheamus pushed him (someone who saw, explain please). It would have solidify Sheamus tons more had he actually slammed Cena through the table.

MizMasta3000

I didnt like the finish either but what was done was done

[yt]gn77tGJ5iZg[/yt]
A little choppy towards the end

Airfixx

The finish sounds horrible.... Bad enough that the most prestigeous title in the company is deceided by such a poxy gimmick match JUST to protect 'golden boy' from even a dirty 1,2,3, but WWE/Cena couldn't even put Sheaumus over with a vaguely convincing table bump... FUCK THAT SHIT!!!!

Im so esctatic to the fact that I dont give a damn about Swagger anymore.

Cool.... BUT, please:

a) NEVER mention Swagger again unless he is already the topic of the conversation.

b) DON'T get all up on Sheamus' nuts in a similar fashion.

p.s. YOU FICKLE MOTHERFUCKER!!!