HBK v Taker Rematch at Summerslam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kiniski55

Reaction score
Growing impatient for the return of HBK, it occurred to me that WWE may be saving Michaels and Taker for rematch at Summerslam, which HBK wins. Any thoughts?

Reaction score
A summerslam rematch would be awesome but it wouldnt mean as much as the wrestlemania match because everyone knows HBK can beat undertaker since hes done it like 3 times before... The match at wrestlemania was about HBK wanting to end the streak and the fact that Undertaker had never beaten HBK before... Undertaker was the underdog in the match based on stats thats why it was meaningful for undertaker to win at mania

DENNIN

Reaction score
I would rather just see Y2J vs Jericho. Because I doubt a rematch could ever top their Mania match.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Could happen it would be awesome to see them wrestle again.

Reaction score
hbk would probably win since he did a job for taker at mania but they should put a young talent in it to increase the tempo of the match and it would raise the profile of the young talent. But knowing wwe, they probably won't. So hbk to win then.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

The world isn't ready for Y2J vs. Jericho.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Jericho over himself at 16 minutes and 25 seconds, submitting himself with the walls of jericho. Epic.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Naw, Lionsault reversed into the Codebreaker!

chessarmy

I'd like to see that match and I certainly wouldn't have a problem if WWE booked it, I just want to see Shawn do something different when he returns. Maybe start a feud with one of the younger stars to put them over. I know Morrison is on Smackdown! but HBK/Morrison as a team or feuding would be awesome. Taker vs HBK already happened at Mania and it was a great 5 star match, I don't know if they'd be able to top it, not only that but the match took a lot out of them and I'm sure they don't want to damage their bodies right after they return.

Airfixx

everyone knows HBK can beat undertaker since hes done it like 3 times before...

In the 3 pre-WM25 matches I can recall...

IYH17 - Michaels get's counted out DQ'd or sumthin to retain.
IYH18 - Kane interferes causing HBK to get the win.
RR98 - Kane interferes causing HBK to get the win.

....You don't doubt whether he can get the job done clean?

Evil Austin

And i learnt the other day that Undertaker was the only one that has eliminated HBK from the rumble (2007) cleanly any other time he has either won the rumble or was eliminated via outside interfeerance.... ie 06 when Shane ran down...

I do'nt know what that has to do with anything but it adds to the above post that HBK has never beaten the Undertaker cleanly.

Ballin

Reaction score
I don't think their going to bring them both back around Summerslam. It's only going to be one most likely Taker. But that is a good idea because with the draft and SD losing Edge, maybe Hardy they do need HBK on Smackdown. Which means...HBK/Taker is definetly possible.

seX-Power

Raw has enough faces and Smackdown needs a top face or at least one with mic skills. Think of how epic HBK would be on Smackdown and all the feuds he could have (Morrison, Ziggler, Kane, Taker, Punk, Mysterio, Hardy, Morrison, Hardy). If Shawn went to Fridays I could settle for a Taker/HBK rematch.