Have an opinon on Randy Orton? Nobody cares, but post it in here anyway!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I LOVE Randy Orton. He is all my opinions personified. Annoying 60 year olds acting like we should still respect them more than the superstars of today for what they did 30 years ago. What impressive feats have you performed LATELY, Mr. Legend? None. Spit in their faces and RKP'em straight to hell, Randy. Superstars from the 70's belong in autograph signings and comic book conventions. The ring is for actual talent.

6194life

Reaction score
Randy Orton has too big of an ego. Without Kissing HHH's Ass he would have been screwed a long time ago.

On another note I cant wait to get smackdown vs raw 2008. Does anyone know who the legends are going to be this time?

Wordlife

yeah, stone cold, the rock, foley, terry funk, sabu (he may be a legend idk, but he is unlockable for sure, along with Tommy Dreamer)

CenaMark54

Well Orton finally looks like a credible heel champion.

I got to give credit where credit is due. HBK did a great job passing the torch onto Orton last night. Its probably the best Orton has been put over since his match with Foley. You could tell Orton was appreciative of what HBK did after the match. It almost looked like he was holding back tears.

Orton was both manipulative (getting SCM banned) and dominate ( a clean 123). It how he should have been booked all along.

The after match interaction was great too. I had no problem with HBK hitting SCM on Orton. Orton showed and told HBK that he is the future and HBK delivered one last kick to let him know not to forget the past.

Overall, I think that it was one of the best booked matches of the year. It wasn;t the match of the year, but it was a solid match that told a good story.

J

^^I completly agree^^

Except for the fact that the SCM after the match makes Orton seem like a non deserving champ...Which is not the case at all...

CenaMark54

^^I completly agree^^

Except for the fact that the SCM after the match makes Orton seem like a non deserving champ...Which is not the case at all...

I didn't feel that way about it. They did it so the fans could be happy. They kind of had to knowing how the hell in a cell would end.

kingovkings

Reaction score
i agree wiv cena mark that match was awsome and i dont think scm at the end of the match devalued orton in any way it needed to happen as there's nothing better than a face giving a heel a whack when they have been beat by them sends the fans home happy and i i said it didnt harm orton at all

jrock210

Reaction score
lol I loved that line!
anyways for some reason i cant stand orton!
when he went all lets hurt whoever we can mode i stopped liking him!

CenaMark54

^^^All of his PPV matches have been solid. He still relies on the chin lock as his rest hold, but doesn't use it nearly as much as he used to.

His Raw matches are another story. He really hasn't had a decent Raw match since his bout with Edge. He has been in tag team matches for the most part and he rarely gets in any offense at all. Usually just punches and stomps.

jrock210

Reaction score
orton is like never in a match outside of ppv...hes usually ranting bout how good he is and fights in ppvs only

John Doe

Reaction score
Randy Orton is brilliant, he has that cocky attitude that makes his interviews and backstage clips so funny. Definitely the best heel around at the moment and he is awesome in the ring, Randy Orton vs Mick Foley is one of the finest matches you could see.
It's good to have someone that winds up the wrestlers and the crowd to the extent that he does. No Orton- no entertainment.
Besides this Jericho and Orton rivalry is going to be amazing!