Have an opinon on Randy Orton? Nobody cares, but post it in here anyway!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Ant

Reaction score
Randy Orton has the perfect look (toned muscly but not too muscly body), perfect mannersims, perfect gimmick (never ashortage of legends and the perfect ability in and out the ring.

He will be main evening for years to come providing he keeps away from trouble

The Rated R CMStar

He will be main evening for years to come providing he keeps away from trouble

There it is, how many problems will Vince endure for the talent of Randy Orton? Because he is certainly talented, but the question if, does he worth it?

pushprajpradhan

Reaction score
Randy Orton is good. he got good body, good finisher, etc. i don't know why they pushing him to become negative, but still he gets loads of attention. Maybe they are building him up for Wrestle Mania, who knows:wink_1:

kingovkings

Reaction score
Orton's is good he playing the part of heel well at the moment his skills arn't to crash hot but have certainly improved over the last cpl of months, he is a really god wrestler uses to many choke holds for me. He has the potential in time to be a really big start of wwe if he doesn't screw it up outside the ring getting into trouble with the stupid stunts he pulls

The Rated R CMStar

He just keeps screwing himself. Besides I have noticing that Orton doesn't renews himself. What move has he added to his moveset since let's say 2004? And the Kick of Doom doesn't counts

Reaction score
lol its the same with everyone if they hold the title to long if orton was still the champ in a year time people would be like we need a new champ

d-man916

Reaction score
Orton is a W*nker always has been one never liked him he put Cena on the shelf for 6-12 months. But here is something to shut you Orton fans when he won the title ONE THING: HE HAS NEVER PINNED OR MADE CENA SUBMIT

short, snappy, effective opnion based on orton for me anyway

Reaction score
actually he (orton) cant even take credit for putting cena on the shelf he (Cena) torn it during his match with kennedy they just made it look like orton injured him when he attacked him after the match

Wordlife

orton is the best champ and the shit, hands down, in my opinion, and seeing him LIVE at no mercy winning the title off of HHH made me so happy

Reaction score
nice must of been bad at first though to see him get title only to lose to HHH like 10mins later lol but then to see him take it back right at end in street fight

Wordlife

yeah, it was soooooo cool though, when he got the title right there, like in the first 2 mins of NM, and got it outta NOWHERE, man, everyone was shocked, and I was like the only one cheering at first, then everyone was like, "OHHHHH I GET IT!!!" and began to cheer lol, and then he lost to HHH which was pretty shocking, but that was cool too, but in the end, RKO became champ ONCE AGAIN!!! And, when HHH won, that counted as number 11 on his title list right? pretty sure

Reaction score
ye but funnily enough not many people have mentioned it lol but he did defend it agaist umaga but that last man standing match was really good HHH was bout to pedigree orton onto table only for him to quickly reverse into RKO man he can pull that move of so fast now but I like it when hes in the ring and he kinda stalks them then hits it and he plays his character really well aswell because when he won it he looked so calm and collected about it lol

Wordlife

yeah, I love that, RKO on table and chair there at NM, he killed, but thats old news, I hope the stalking rko is in svr08, that'd be cool, I hope its HHH vs Orton vs Cena at WM24

Reaction score
I looked but it doesnt look like a stalking rko :( just looks like a normal one but in the svr08 vid rey mysterio was going to top rope and jumps of but orton quickly gets up and hits the rko in mid air I cant wait to try that lol