Has this pissed anyone else off?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

berserk

Reaction score
also... his theme song is sung by a bermudan

either he's confused as fuck or he's jamaican/ghanan/bermudan/american

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Screw you guys. Kofi's good His build up last year was what made me become a fan of his. I still like him. I'm hoping he gets moved over the SD via draft because this jobber shit he's doing on Raw is dumb.

Reaction score
Never compare Kofi to The Rock again. Ever.

That's why I said Rocky Maivia, you dumbfuck. Learn the difference.

Rocky Maivia was a lame, "blue chipper" face that debuted at Survivor Series '96 and didn't do ANYTHING exciting, just smiled alot and was an uber stale vanilla face.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^Yeah, he can join the que of quick athletic guys over there waiting for (or that never got) a push.

IMO, Kofi well and truly earned the mini-push he had at the end of last year thanks to his US title run during summer 09... They gave him no mic time, no fueds; just a bunch of random 3 or 4 man matches with the same 3 or 4 guys yet he miraculoulsy came out of it more over than when he was when he initially beat MVP for said title.

From there, I think WWE went cold on him because he really didn't bring anything more to the table against Orton.

I think he's found his spot: Multi-time midcard champ that can occasionally brown nose the likes of Cena when he needs a tag partner.

Gimmick/Jamaican stuff: A total trainwreck... I'm shock how easily the crowds swallowed his overnight change of accent and ancestry.

nation

Reaction score
It pisses me off more that he's still employed.

Me too.

There are TONS more people that are more useless than Kofi tbf. TRUTH, Hornswoggle, Kozlov, McIntyre, and Khali just to name a few.

Nah McIntyre>Kingston. Hell Kozlov>Kingston. The old Kozlov back on SD specifically.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
"Ja-makin' me crazy" - Mike Adamle, a complete douche

Mike Adamle WAS NOT a douche. He actually brought interest back into WWE commentators after the whole heel/face announcer concept was thrown out the window.

Kofi never really accomplished anything on ECW, but atleast Adamle's catchphrases made me pay attention to Kofi for awhile. Some of his quotes are priceless.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
As someone of a Jamaican background, I told everyone on this forum from Kofi's debut that he's not Jamaican. Then that horrible catchphrase from Adamle was born.

Send him to SD! bring some excitement into the US division, with boring-as-paint-dry Drew McIntyre and his out of shape competitors like Hardy.

...god...

Reaction score
That's why I said Rocky Maivia, you dumbfuck. Learn the difference.

Rocky Maivia was a lame, "blue chipper" face that debuted at Survivor Series '96 and didn't do ANYTHING exciting, just smiled alot and was an uber stale vanilla face.
Uh.. that implies that Kofi has some secret mega talent locked inside of him. Which he doesn't. Not only is he a terrible character and has no creativity, but he's also horrid in the ring. Rock AND Rocky (they're the same fucking person) were always solid in the ring and were born into the business.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Adame reminded me of Michael Scott from the Office lmfaoo

Kofi imo is just a gimmicky jobber at this point..

xtremebadass

Reaction score
If only Bourne got half the career Kofi has had so far that would be great. Kofi has held both the IC and US belts somehow AND if that wasn't enough held the tag belts with Punk. Evan Bourne is much more fun to watch and his finishing move does not suck total ass.

Bourne is just too small WWE refuses to use him in any positive way.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Days like this when I wish there was a Cruiserweight division in WWE again.

Reaction score
Uh.. that implies that Kofi has some secret mega talent locked inside of him. Which he doesn't. Not only is he a terrible character and has no creativity, but he's also horrid in the ring. Rock AND Rocky (they're the same fucking person) were always solid in the ring and were born into the business.

I know Kofi doesn't have any secret mega talent locked inside of him, that's why I compared him to Rocky Maivia 1996 in the first place. I know you were only 2 years old and likely don't remember Dwayne Johnson's first run, but he was fucking terrible. His finisher was an ARMBAR. All he did was smile and help the other faces. Just like Kofi Kingston.