• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Happy St. Patty's Day!

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Since I can't go out and drink (considering I don't drink, but that is besides the point) I am going to have a few potatoes.

Happy St. Paddy's Day.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Rockin my green right now.

Got on my hat that you all seen in a pic or two and i got on some MT Dew Pants so I'm all good right now.

W-olf

Happy Paddy's be safe out there and look forward to talking to all of ya tomorrow.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
There are a few lame things about St. Patrick's Day.

1. People pretending to be Irish.
2. People who are Irish/part Irish, but don't normally flaunt it, suddenly throwing it in your face that they are Irish/part Irish.
3. People using it as an excuse to drink instead of just drinking on any other day.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
3. People using it as an excuse to drink instead of just drinking on any other day.

To me, every day is St. Patty's Day. :lol:

Honestly though, I think its the stupidest thing ever when people use it as an excuse to get loaded. Plus, who the hell wants to drink beer with green food colouring in it?

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
St Pattys day is a crock of shit...its a day for busch league drunks to be assholes..I am part irish and I would rather set my nipples on fire then go out to a bar on st pats day

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk